Hello I’m new looking for guidance

Posted Sat 9 May 2020 16.55 by Agrif

Hey everyone, hope every one is well as possible during the pandemic. So a few weeks back I broke in a new rash with no previous problems with psoriasis. Doctors told me via video that it was psoriasis and since then the rash has got around double the size, it’s not just in one place and it’s red little oval circles some bigger than the others. It’s mostly on body and back but some new patches have formed on neck. I’m a bit worried that it’s going to be all over my body soon and just thought I would see others experience with this. Sorry in advance if this message is a bit jumbled and thank you for any reply. Any similar experiences or advice ?

Posted Sat 9 May 2020 18.25 by Knoz

Hi Agrif, my psoriasis was first noticable on my forehead and fore arms. It was slightly raised and a bit scaly. Apparently psoriasis can be hereditary and can also be bought on by a stress situation. If it is psoriasis moisturise ,moisturise, moisturise is always what i have had advised. Sounds like you could do with a second opinion, a pharmacist maybe. Knoz

Posted Sun 10 May 2020 17.12 by Agrif

Thank you for response, I’m going to call my doctor tommorow and try get get something sorted. I’ve got some lotions for it from the doc but it’s not really helping

To take part, sign in or register with us