Lumps on neck

Posted Sun 17 May 2020 13.10 by beths123

Hi all, Sending this with desperation for response as my health anxiety is going crazy. I noticed on Tuesday I had 2 lumps on the back of my neck left hand side I saw the gp who explained swollen lymph nodes most likely caused by my scalp psoriasis that has just recently got worse when I was pregnant (now I’ve had the baby) and it still remains very stubborn. However lastnight I now noticed to my right side of my neck lower neck this time 2 more lumps have appeared painless and moveable I then went to the walk in centre as I am soo worried and again said swollen lymph nodes but I can’t help think the worst. Has anyone else had this experience? I am so worried it’s more serious I have a 12 week old baby and I have never had a problem with swollen lymph nodes and psoriasis in the past. Thank you for reading x

Posted Sun 17 May 2020 13.59 by Mike Quigley - 57 from

Please don't worry this does happen and has happened to me with scalp psoriasis. It's the body's way of sending antibodies out I was told by my dermatologist. It is Not serious and they eventually settle down but I do understand your concern but with health anxiety this can sometimes be taken to extreme. Please be reasurred they will settle and go in time. Keep calm and treat the psoriasis not feed your anxiety with doubt. I know from personal experience what it's like. Good luck and stay calm. Mike Q

Posted Sun 17 May 2020 14.54 by beths123

Aw thankyou so much for your reply!! I felt okay with the ones on the back until I noticed two near the collarbone on the neck still though then I totally freaked out had psoriasis for years and never experienced this Are these the similar places you get them?

Posted Mon 18 May 2020 12.43 by Mike Quigley - 57 from

Exactly the same and like you freaked at first but honestly they do go down an n settle.

Posted Tue 19 May 2020 10.04 by Blessed

Hi , I just want to know if anyone is into gluten free diet or using gluten free product? Does it help with psoarisis ? Pls advice n Thanks!

To take part, sign in or register with us