Thick Patches On My Knees.

Posted Wed 3 Jun 2020 14.23 by Sarah

I’ve had psoriasis for many years now,had hospital treatment,lotions,creams,ointments,foam etc.. My whole body is cover with small patches which I can get under control but at the moment it’s my knees that I can’t seem to get under control. They are thick white patches which itch and can get sore. Any ideas what to use? X

Posted Wed 3 Jun 2020 14.31 by scarletsmummy

I know the feeling my knees also look permanently like I have falled over like when i was a Kid.The only thing that seems to work on my knees is Calcipotriol/Betamethasone Ointment which i get from my doctors Jean x

Posted Sat 6 Jun 2020 06.40 by John mcg
57 yr old had psoriasis since I’ve been 10 been in hospitals loads of times under control for years now

Hi iam John try virgin olive oil to keep your skin moist if that’s not enough try vasoline

Posted Sat 6 Jun 2020 06.42 by John mcg
57 yr old had psoriasis since I’ve been 10 been in hospitals loads of times under control for years now

Hi jean need to try more natural oils I’ve had psoriasis for 47 yrs now tried everything

Posted Sat 6 Jun 2020 08.44 by OhNo_NotAgain?

"Doublebase Dayleve Gel" - the BEST moisturiser/emollient I have found (it is even better than the standard "Doublebase Gel"

To take part, sign in or register with us