Psoriasis Help on Skin discolouration

Posted Tue 7 Jul 2020 17.06 by Hanaa123

Hi there, So I’ve suffered from extreme plaque psoriasis for around 16 years now and I am 24 years old. I have recently been prescribed biological treatment and it’s worked amazing! Before my body was covered but now it is near enough gone. The only thing left is this dark brown discolouration on my calves and I have no idea how to get rid of this. My calves have always been the most stubborn. If anyone has had this or knows of any solutions on how to get rid of this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, Hana

Posted Fri 17 Jul 2020 11.10 by PsoAdminMod

Hi Hana, It's great to hear you have found some relief from your psoriasis through biologic treatment. If you would like some advice or information about skin discolouration from psoriasis feel free to get in touch with our confidential helpline. You can call us on 01604 251 620, email us at mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk or WhatsApp us on 07387 716 439. Best Wishes, Amber, Psoriasis Association

Posted Wed 9 Sep 2020 00.01 by Itchy

Taltz biologic cleared my psoriasis plaques. But it took around a year for the affected areas to return to my natural skin tone

To take part, sign in or register with us