Guttate psoriasis on face

Posted Tue 21 Jul 2020 00.02 by beth

I've had guttate psoriasis for a few months, mostly on my back and shoulders, and after trying a few different topical treatments, things are starting to clear up. However, I've recently started to notice a few smaller patches on my forehead and cheeks which are increasing in number and size. I know you're not supposed to use steroid creams on your face, so what else can I try? They're not incredibly large yet but obviously are very visible which is quite upsetting.

Posted Tue 21 Jul 2020 12.49 by victoria

Hi Beth I do feel for you all, are sweating at all on your forehead because this causes bacteria sweat that is, now I suffer with this on my scalp and doing odd jobs outside I feel as though some one has purred water over me and obviously can not keep washing my hair every half hour so I put a couple of blobs of antibacterial on my finger tips and put on scalp, it seems to have helped me until I finish and get indoors and wash my scalp stops narsty sores coming on my scalp, after shingles it left me with psoriasis on my scalp, touch wood and don't boast it has helped me, I feel for you Victoria

To take part, sign in or register with us