Amgevita

Posted Sat 1 Aug 2020 11.10am by youngirl3150

Hi , I am due to start Amgevita 40mg injections, I would like to know if others have tried this and what they think about it.

Thank you.

Carolyn

Posted Sat 1 Aug 2020 11.17am by scarletsmummy

i have never used this but my only warning is to please read up on side effects of any of these drugs

I have just come off a course of Acitretin and have now such bad side effects its worse than the Psoriasis .

PLEASE READ THE SIDE EFFECTS BEFORE TAKING ANYTHING

I hope you do find relief

Posted Sun 2 Aug 2020 1.11pm by youngirl3150

Thank you for your reply, I hope you find soething that works for you,.

There is another name for these injections which is ADALIMUMAB also known as Humira so if anyone has tried this I would appreciate your comments.

Posted Sun 2 Aug 2020 7.35pm by Chelsea786

I‘VE been on this for past 9 months. Got 100 percent clearance. Had no side effects

Posted Mon 3 Aug 2020 2.22pm by youngirl3150

Hi,thank you for your reply . It is good to know you have had such a positive response. Could I ask how long before you noticed any improvement in your condition.

Kind regards.

Carolyn.

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
WhatsApp :
Registered with Fundraising Regulator -

© The Psoriasis Association Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number: 1180666 Scotland: SC049563 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.