Dripping with fluid

Posted Wed 14 Oct 2020 17.47 by Sunseteyes802

In the last week my psoriasis on my head has started to itch bad and is dripping fluid so badly,I have to use tissue to try and blot it up, it's sticking my hair together, has anyone had this? I'm so embarressed. ☚ī¸

Posted Wed 14 Oct 2020 18.35 by SharonG

Hi I googled and found this: Why is my scalp oozing clear liquid? "Scalp eczema can cause the skin to become greasy, waxy, or even blistered. These patches of skin can become infected and will release clear fluid. The color of the skin can change in the affected area, even after it has healed" Maybe call your GP it could be infection? No need to suffer like this when there may be medication available. Hope you feel better soon. Don't be embarrassed it's not your fault! Bless you. Can you maybe wear a baseball cap to save you feeling embarrassed?

Posted Wed 14 Oct 2020 20.10 by Annette

I have bad scalp psoriasis but never oozing . I find that when talk of lockdown Covid etc. started my p went worse to the point where I was not in control of it ,it was controlling me even though I would have said I was not stressing . Maybe this is happening to you ? I hope you manage to get help to control it , maybe you could get back to me on how you get on x

To take part, sign in or register with us