THANK YOU

Posted Wed 9 Dec 2020 00.17 by JadeOrr1

Hello, I'm Jade, I'm 33 I've had psoriasis most of my life but very off and on, when I was a child I, about age 7 ish I had it on arms legs and head and it was horrible, then one day it got up and left me to it!!............then I had a bit of a breakdown around 2014/15 and slowly my psoriasis came back, then got so bad it looked like meningitis or some kind of bacterial infection on some occasions ....but still coming and going depending on stress, weather, food...all of that.... ....about 5 weeks ago I was fed up and decided to join this group to see what others are doing...........BLOODY BLUEBERRIES!!!! I came across a post which I'm unable to now find, so I cant thank the lady properly, but it was about blueberries and since then I've eaten between 20-30 a day. Asides from my bad de-pigmentations my skin is completely free of psoriasis!!!! this has blown my mind!!!!!! I have taken some very serious tablets in the past, ones that with serious side affects and made me miserable, every topical cream you can think of I have been seriously depressed at times. I am so so happy with this that i had to share with you, even though i don't know any of you. I hope this post helps someone else. I am acutely aware that it might not be forever, it might come back. but also i need to learn what to do now.... maybe bi-daily blueberries?? any comments, thoughts, feelings, experiences...ALL welcome please!

To take part, sign in or register with us