New treatment/cure for psoriasis

Posted Mon 26 Apr 2021 14.00 by Tralalal02

I saw an article in a popular national newspaper about this. It seems to be a drug with few side effects . So happy

Posted Mon 26 Apr 2021 14.04 by lizziep (edited Mon 26 Apr 2021 14.07 by lizziep)

You don't mention which drug/treatment you are thinking of.

Posted Mon 26 Apr 2021 14.20 by scarletsmummy

you need to tell us what the drug is ! there have been a numbers of drugs i have read about over the years 99% of them are not available to NHS patients as they are either deemed untested or expensive

Posted Mon 26 Apr 2021 21.36 by Moggy1

Yes please tell what and where you read it. Would love to read it

Posted Tue 27 Apr 2021 01.33 by beccaslough

BONE BROTH HEALED ME ABOUT 95%. I've done everything else and this is the only thing I have ever done (including a 21 day water fast) that has ever worked. It must be that my body was missing something that the bone broth provided. It is the ONLY thing I can point to that caused an immediate and dramatic change. My daughter suggested bone broth for some other stomach issue I was having but the result was the disappearance of the psoriasis - Thank GOD!!!

Posted Tue 27 Apr 2021 18.31 by tiff8904

I have applied for a probiotic study for plaque psoriasis. I have my screening tomorrow. fingers crossed they say I can continue onto the trial once they have the results for all tests they need to take prior to taking the medication... x

Posted Tue 27 Apr 2021 23.48 by Yacht

They may (or may not) be referring to bimekizumab. Trials (so far) in Apr 2021 are currently suggesting 100% clearance for 67% of patients after ~1 year. If it reaches market, and side-effects are low, that would make it arguably the best psoriasis treatment available anywhere in the world so far.

To take part, sign in or register with us