Flare up of Psoriatic Arthritis

Posted Fri 30 Apr 2021 15.47 by Kate

Hi, my first post! Is this a flare up? Fatigue that even thinking about moving is hard work! whole aching body - so much so I can hardly walk! Aching and swollen hands Very sore sacro iliac joints My gp tells me it’s a delayed reaction to Covid jab 2 weeks ago Would love to hear from you about your experiences Kate

Posted Mon 14 Jun 2021 00.51 by Mary1968

Hello Kate Well yes it could certainly be a flare up of PA Maybe triggered by the Covid Jab. Or maybe just a pure coincidence. These things are hard to work out at the best of times. But everyone I know who has had the Covid Jab, have had similar delayed reactions to it. How is everything now for you?

Posted Mon 14 Jun 2021 20.47 by Kate

Hi, good to hear from you. Loved your answer, made me feel so much less alone, I guess, with this. I was finally put on a course of steroids a week ago which really helps especially if I do very little! It’s difficult to get over sometimes that even I could sit and do little all day I really wouldn’t want to! I think I might have to go back at some point and change my meds with my consultant. How about you Kate

To take part, sign in or register with us