Axisbiotix- Probiotic Therapy for Psoriasis

Posted Sun 5 Dec 2021 18.58 by lizziep (edited Sun 5 Dec 2021 18.59 by lizziep)

Dictator - it's fine - I accept that Toyin was checking we were actual users. Let's leave it at that. Best not to encourage any more scurrilous posts. his post was fine - measured and polite!

Posted Sun 5 Dec 2021 19.04 by lizziep (edited Sun 5 Dec 2021 19.05 by lizziep)

Dictator I meant Toyin was not the problem for me on these posts it was not he who launched an astonishingly vitriolic attack on me.

Posted Sun 5 Dec 2021 19.06 by lizziep

I'm backing out now - good night all!

Posted Sun 5 Dec 2021 19.10 by The Dictator

Toyin, I take it no batch number and ID? No problem. Just say that. It lets you down less

Posted Sun 5 Dec 2021 19.11 by The Dictator (edited Sun 5 Dec 2021 19.12 by The Dictator)

Before anyone asks I shall reiterate once more ; I have no batch number. I do not have Psoriasis I just love my relation very much and want to see the pain end To this end, there shall be no end

4 Posted Sun 5 Dec 2021 19.12 by The Dictator (edited Sun 5 Dec 2021 19.13 by The Dictator)

Unless this product works. Then be an end Not hopeful right now given what I have seen to date but fingers crossed

2 Posted Mon 6 Dec 2021 13.47 by Teflon

Hi Dictator you seem to have some kind of agenda here. You obviously do not suffer, you have no idea how mentally and physically this psorias can affect people. If you did you would pay for your relations course of treatment, if it worked for them, great. If not what have you lost. Stop posting such trash all the while, you're very tiresome.

1 Posted Mon 6 Dec 2021 13.50 by lizziep

Teflon - perhaps stop poking the bear?

3 Posted Mon 6 Dec 2021 14.20 by The Dictator (edited Mon 6 Dec 2021 14.20 by The Dictator)

Teflon , very investor type speak . You might as well say "just buy regardless of possible side affects (study not long enough to really gauge that ) In my view if you really love somebody, You research deeply and ensure their safety With your attitude I might as well buy him a kilo of cocaine and say " here, sniff that. What have you got to lose ?" I will do due diligence in anything I recommend if that's ok? Currently I am very unimpressed .

2 Posted Mon 6 Dec 2021 14.21 by The Dictator (edited Mon 6 Dec 2021 14.21 by The Dictator)

I still can't find where the company directly state it is a therapy or treatment for psoriasis . Its not on the packaging? so it sort of says everything

2 Posted Mon 6 Dec 2021 14.30 by The Dictator

That's all I ask for a confidence tick. Just the company simply state "This is a standard probiotic drink that will treat Psoriasis - Psoriasis therapy" If they say that, then they legally can. I would have no more questions. I'd simply subscribe for relation . End of

Posted Tue 7 Dec 2021 13.18 by Psoriasis Association (Admin)Mod - from Northampton, UK
Patient Advocacy and Communications Manager at the Psoriasis Association

Dear all, I just wanted to post once again to remind all users of our forum guidelines: https://www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/terms/#forums as we have noticed that discussion on this particular topic continues to generate a lot of work for our moderators. Firstly, we absolutely support the right of all our forum users to scrutinise information that is posted on these forums by other users, be that regarding treatments, new products, or any other topic of discussion. We understand that this may include asking questions where more information would be helpful, seeking clarification where something may not be clear, and flagging up concerns about any potentially misleading or dangerous claims/information. Nonetheless, we do ask that all forum users please be respectful of one another and one another’s opinions when posting on these forums and avoid using insulting or abusive language towards one another, or repeatedly posting in a way which could be perceived to have the intention of provoking other forum users. We reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel breach our guidelines or do not make a constructive contribution to these forums. We also reserve the right to remove any forum users who repeatedly breach our guidelines. Once again, we would encourage anyone who may have any concerns over individual posts or replies to use the ‘report’ button to flag these up to us for moderation. We do see all of the posts that are reported to us and will continue to do our best to moderate appropriately based on the forum guidelines that we have in place. This does not mean that every post that is reported will automatically be removed, but that it will be flagged up for us to give due consideration to. We hope that you will all continue to enjoy using this forum and that this season of peace and goodwill may see some less heated exchanges in this particular thread. Thank you Dominic The Psoriasis Association

1 Posted Thu 9 Dec 2021 10.54 by lizziep (edited Thu 9 Dec 2021 11.14 by lizziep)

Hi webandgilly I have also been taking this probiotic for 4 weeks now. My psoriasis is suddenly very much worse than it was. Of course I don’t attribute this flare up to taking a food supplement - it is just an unhappy coincidence. However, for me, it sounds the death knell on my use of any probiotic. I shall continue to use my second box and will report back at the end of 8 weeks, but at this moment i see no benefits at all' and definitely not in sleeping or general health and envy you that you do. Mind you, as a psoriasis sufferer, it is very optimistic of you to hope the food supplement will give you life-long help - as you must know, some things work for a while, and then they don't!

1 Posted Thu 9 Dec 2021 11.23 by lizziep (edited Thu 9 Dec 2021 14.10 by lizziep)

Toyin - My psoriasis has flared up in the last couple of days - so it seemed relevant. What's with the "alleged psoriasis sufferer"?!! I've belonged to this forum for more years than I can remember - probably 30 or 40 years! It would be pretty odd to do that if I didn't have psoriasis!

1 Posted Thu 9 Dec 2021 11.39 by lizziep

thanks - not sure who is giving thumbs up and down for all these comments! This thread has never been normal.

Posted Thu 9 Dec 2021 11.58 by webandgilly (edited Thu 9 Dec 2021 12.05 by webandgilly)

lizzie, I'm so sorry that you're not feeling better. Like most things in life, it appears this supplement is not binary, that it deals in degrees of effectiveness and perhaps you're one of the people it just doesn't work on which is really rotten luck. I must also say sorry for crowing so loudly and shouting about it from the rooftops but I'm afraid I am going through a slightly 19th century evangelical preacher phase where I'm feeling compelled to spread the gospel of the Lord! I imagine it's not what you want to hear right now so......big apologies. Toyin, Thanks and yep...fantastic, isn't it!

Posted Thu 9 Dec 2021 12.27 by ode

@webandgilly How did you see your psoriasis evolve on your skin? Did it come over weeks or all at once?

Posted Thu 9 Dec 2021 12.38 by lizziep (edited Thu 9 Dec 2021 15.44 by lizziep)

webandgilly - I always try these things I read about on this forum - there was a huge thread about blueberries and they worked for quite a few - I tried them, didn't see much difference, but I still eat them 'in case' as they must be good for me. I was hopeful for probiotics and would have tried other brands if this had worked for me, but as you say - you win some, you lose some and this hasn't helped me which is a shame. I will take my second free box but don't expect to go on beyond that, but who knows?

Posted Thu 9 Dec 2021 14.39 by ode

Thanks webandgilly

Posted Fri 10 Dec 2021 05.41 by Chrissy

webandgilly, May I ask if you are/were using other 'treatments' at the same time as Axisbiotix? I ask this because the probiotic may be having in synergistic effect with other dietary changes or supplements in your case but not in Lizzie's.

To take part, sign in or register with us