Axisbiotix- Probiotic Therapy for Psoriasis

Posted Sat 18 Dec 2021 10.33 by lizziep (edited Sat 18 Dec 2021 17.13 by lizziep)

What sort of person gives a thumbs down to a Christmas message? Shame on you.-, what strange priorities you have. Happy Christmas to everyone reading this - stay safe.

Posted Sun 26 Dec 2021 08.42 by ode

Hello, One more week. Objectively I don't know if it's worse or better. But it seems to be little changing. The healthy skin on my forehead is drier, I even had to apply moisturizer. For the areas with Pso. I feel like I'm losing more, but the scales are smaller. And it seems a little less red. On the other hand, it itches very slightly, which I never have usually. Stay safe in these times of covid.

Posted Sun 26 Dec 2021 09.20 by lizziep

Hi Ode I'm on 6 weeks now and nothing to show for it.

1 Posted Sun 26 Dec 2021 09.40 by OhNo_NotAgain?

@Lizziep: "What sort of person gives a thumbs down to a Christmas message? " I suspect it is one of the strange people who also give thumbs down to almost ANY objective comment, observation or question about this supplement, that is not a glowing endorsement of either the product or the company. I suspect your have been characterised in someone's mind as some sort of "enemy". I have been a particpant on this forum and a member of the Psoriasis Association for several years. and I have never seen a thread attract so many "thumbs-up/thumbs-down" votes. Nor indeed why anyone would think it important or necessary, and take the trouble to do it.

2 Posted Sun 26 Dec 2021 10.01 by Toyin

As I have stated I was on the study and I am still taking it to this day. It’s worked wonders for me, sorry to hear it hasn’t worked for others.

Posted Sun 26 Dec 2021 11.44 by lizziep

I think OHno - that you could now say 'I rest my case' as you got a thumbs down and Toyin gets a thumbs up!

Posted Sun 26 Dec 2021 14.36 by Toyin

There you go lizzie, a couple of thumbs up for you. Merry Christmas.

Posted Sun 26 Dec 2021 14.38 by lizziep

And to you 🙂

1 Posted Mon 3 Jan 2022 12.56 by Yacht

The firm that makes this product has seen its share price on the stock exchange plunge by an incredible -50% since around the time the "study" came out!

Posted Sat 8 Jan 2022 09.03 by ode

First of all, happy new year to all. Almost finished my second box. For the moment nothing to report. I am disappointed. Another product that doesn't seem to work on me. I would even say that I'm scratching myself a bit more. I have 2 more boxes (4 in total). But I think I need to put some Enstillar on my arms, because it's getting a bit tricky.

Posted Sat 8 Jan 2022 09.15 by lizziep (edited Sat 8 Jan 2022 09.46 by lizziep)

Hi Ode - I have 3 packets left our of 56.(2 boxes) I also seem to be itching more which is a real surprise and annoying. However, my Psoriasis is in a fairly good place, and is a little calmer, so that may well be down to the probiotics. So like I continued with the blueberries, I might have continued with this at £20 a month, but sadly £54 is over the top for the results I get - I think they have been priced for the American market where they pay for everything - I don't pay for any of mine being 77!

Posted Sat 8 Jan 2022 09.26 by ode

It's true it's expensive. Let's hope, if the product works, that its democratization will lower the cost.

Posted Sat 8 Jan 2022 09.54 by ode

Yes it's true, it was just a rationalization of costs and take advantage of the promotion. And I thought that 2 months would not be enough to judge. It's probably stupid, and probably guided by my fed up with my Pso.

4 Posted Mon 10 Jan 2022 09.02 by lizziep

Chrissy and Toyin are both share investors and their posts should be viewed within that context.

1 Posted Sat 22 Jan 2022 10.01 by Clifton (edited Mon 24 Jan 2022 07.38 by Clifton)

For the last 7-8 years my legs have itched like crazy and only be relived with various creams. Doctors have never been able to diagnose the problem. A friend suggested that I try the Axis product. Which I did, now in my second month. I quite like the malty taste of the mix. Anyway, 6 weeks in and the itching has subsided, so much that I no longer have to use anti-itch creams every day, in fact, I have not used them for the past 2 weeks. Very impressed that the science is backed up with real effects. Intend to continue to subscribe.

Posted Sun 23 Jan 2022 17.19 by Toyin

Lizzie, what was the name of the doctor at the company who told you that you didn’t have psoriasis?

Posted Sun 23 Jan 2022 17.35 by ode

Hello, Nothing to report about the evolution of my psoriasis. Note that I was away, and that I forgot my new box..., so I made a forced "pause" of the product of one week. Let's hope that it doesn't delay too much the eventual positive evolution.

Posted Sun 23 Jan 2022 17.50 by Toyin (edited Sun 23 Jan 2022 17.54 by Toyin)

Yes it does lizzie, if a doctor at the company is making such statements it needs looking into. What was their name? Edit: lizzie why did you delete your last post that was in relation to this reply?

Posted Mon 24 Jan 2022 09.29 by lizziep (edited Mon 24 Jan 2022 09.30 by lizziep)

Hi Ode - I bought another 2 boxes after you said you had, and am persevering - so it will be a 4 months trial. The itching went, so I suppose it was just coincidence. - I was surprised by it. Fingers crossed - I will let you know.

Posted Wed 26 Jan 2022 13.27 by ode

@lizziep if it works I guess what for people with pso for several years, it may take longer. we'll see. let us know.

To take part, sign in or register with us