Axisbiotix- Probiotic Therapy for Psoriasis

Posted Wed 26 Jan 2022 13.32 by lizziep

Will do, Ode. I'm very reluctant to go back onto immune suppressants with COVID arround as I'm 77, so I'd be happy to use a combination of things.

Posted Sat 19 Feb 2022 11.34 by Dinkers

Hi All - I'm on week 6 of taking Axisbiotix daily, and I am seeing/feeling a noticeable improvement in my psoriasis. Background: I've had moderate guttate psoriasis for 16 years. I don't take any medications or topicals bc I've essentially given up on treatments (light therapy is the only effective treatment I've tried, but I need to go 2-3x/week which isn't easy to incorporate in my work schedule) The only thing I've changed is the addition of Axisbiotix in my daily routine. Around weeks 3-4 I started seeing a major improvement in the number of spots, redness, and itchiness over my body. I had a minor flare up during this time, but it seems to be subsiding quicker than usual. These results could be coincidental, as there are times (albeit far & few between) when my body naturally enters a cycle of minimal symptoms. Or it could be due to the probiotics. It's too soon to tell - I'll keep at it for another month or 2 and report back.

1 Posted Sun 13 Mar 2022 08.59 by ode

Hello, I've come to give you some news, I'm at 3.5 boxes of axisbiotix and I'm stopping. Today I don't find any important benefit, even an accentuation on areas where I never had psoriasis. Recently I have been having heart palpitations, but I hope that this is not due to Axibiotix. Another product tried... another disappointment.

1 Posted Sun 13 Mar 2022 09.23 by lizziep

Hi Ode I too am on 3.5 boxes and must confess I bought 2 more while they were on special offer. It is so hard to tell with psoriasis whether or not things are helping. I''ve never paid such attention to my skin! Like you, I have more actual patches than before - that seems odd to hear you say it, too, as I thought it was just bad luck. However, the patches I have do seem a little less red and I think they they are less flaky. It certainly isn't a miracle cure for me so I've decided to try a more gut friendly diet and am about to embark on that at the same time. I'll do the full 6 months and then make a decision. And Ode - thank you.

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2022 18.03 by ode

Thank you @lizziep fingers crossed

Posted Wed 30 Mar 2022 22.15 by Scratchy

Hi everyone. How is it going?

2 Posted Sun 17 Apr 2022 08.09 by Yacht

Interesting to see the share price of the company that markets this stuff (SBTX) has plunged an incredible -60% since the "study" was announced!

3 Posted Sun 17 Apr 2022 09.59 by Toyin (edited Sun 17 Apr 2022 11.18 by Toyin)

Yacht, I think you need to check your facts, the share price went up when the study results were announced as they were extremely good. The share price has only fallen very recently because they said they will miss their revenue forecast due to supply chain issues and market penetration has been slower than expected due to being cautious with marketing spend. Sales are growing and about 70% of customers reorder which is consistent with the study results, the product works and is helping people, that’s what matters.

1 Posted Mon 16 May 2022 23.52 by Scratchy (edited Mon 16 May 2022 23.54 by Scratchy)

What are the supply chain issues ? No end users? Sorry but logistical issues does not really sound feasible unless all customers are in Russia

2 Posted Sun 3 Sep 2023 22.16 by Wayne'0'

I have been using axisbiotix.... I have had moderate to severe psoriasis for 20 years. I am absolutely thrilled and gobsmacked at the results so far... it's been just over a week and my skin is improving drastically on a daily basis..... incredible!!!

3 Posted Tue 5 Sep 2023 19.13 by Toyin

Wayne, it is a wonderful product and the more people it helps the better, congratulations on your results. I have been on it since the study and wouldn’t be without it.

Posted Thu 7 Sep 2023 11.02 by Teflon

I would suggest, try it for yourself. Nothing to loose. It worked for me!

Posted Thu 7 Sep 2023 12.07 by Wayne'0'

Thank you for your feedback Toyin and Teflon. I am so pleased as I was reluctantly about start biological treatment in a few weeks time If my symptoms continue to stay as calm as they have, I will not even consider it

Posted Thu 14 Sep 2023 20.24 by Chris7319

Hi all i have severe guatte psoriasis and have a prescription sitting next to me for aciterin. However i really dont want to use this i cant have any other medication due to taking pantaparozole. Biologics have a severe reaction with this medication. So i decided to try the black seed oil, vitamin d tablet, cod liver oil capsule and now have just started day 2 of axisbiotics i am hoping and praying this will help me. As we all do i have spent most of the summer in long sleeve t shirts and trousers. I am praying that next year i can wear a pair of shorts or at very best a t shirt.

1 Posted Fri 15 Sep 2023 08.29 by Toyin

Hi Chris, it's definitely worth a shot, it worked for me. As for your acid issues, I would have a look at fasting, I was on omeprazole and a friend recommended 18:6 to me and it has worked (lots of good stuff on YouTube). With your vit d (depending on your dose) make sure you take k2 with it. Hope it works for you Chris. All the best.

Posted Fri 15 Sep 2023 09.00 by Wayne'0'

Hi Chris. I was reluctantly due to start Aciterin in a few weeks time. However I've been taking axisbiotix for almost 4 weeks now and have experienced a massive improvement of my symptoms. I have moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. my skin is so much calmer and easier to manage. I am now just using moisturizer for dry skin .. I have almost stopped using steroids. I've had one or two flare ups but they have subsided really quickly. overall I am extremely happy with the way my body has responded. so I will not be starting the Aciterin treatment. I Really hope it works for you too all the best wayne

1 Posted Thu 14 Dec 2023 22.45 by JH2020 (edited Sun 17 Dec 2023 12.13 by JH2020)

4 years ago I was diagnosed with severe Erythrodermic Psoriasis which came out of nowhere aged 32 I was 95% covered it’ was shocking. I was prescribed a high dose of Ciclosporine in 2020 which cleared all of it, I have been off ciclosporone since early 2021 but now I’m getting consistent flare up on legs arms elbows knees and including on my face. I have been told I can go on Methotraxate but really not keen on more Immunosuppressants so Today I started AxisBiotix. I’ve read good things, I understand the science behind it having researched this condition extensively since being diagnosed so very hopeful this will work for me. I will update occasionally over the next month.

Posted Sun 17 Dec 2023 12.17 by JH2020

Day 4 of AxisBiotix. Nothing majorly noticeable yet maybe some slight slight less redness in some areas. The drink itself doesn’t taste of anything so it’s easy to take. I’ve only tried it with luke warm water but I’ve seen you can take it with milk also. No side effects to report.

1 Posted Fri 22 Dec 2023 12.50 by JH2020 (edited Fri 22 Dec 2023 12.50 by JH2020)

Day 9 of axisbiotix. Some of the inflamed redness in areas (such as face around nose) has reduced now a more darker brown colour same for parts of my legs and arms knees elbows.. Hopefully this is really working and it’s starting to kick in FYI for disclosure I am also still using steroid creams protopic for face enstilar + dermovate for body. However before I was taking axisbiotix I was finding the redness reduce for a day (after the steroid) or so then come straight back. also I’ve not noticed any new areas of flare ups. Still no side effects.

Posted Fri 22 Dec 2023 14.11 by Wayne'0'

JH2020 I hope you continue to see improvement however small. I believe Axisbiotix recommend a two month period to see lasting results.. I have been using it for just over 4 months now and am extremely happy!!

To take part, sign in or register with us