Axisbiotix- Probiotic Therapy for Psoriasis

4 Posted Thu 11 Nov 2021 20.16 by Fred

Why is the dictator desperately to trying stop people trying a product which has had amazing results? The video testimonials are pretty convincing to me. It isn’t a cure but it does sound like an effective treatment that is simple to take and quick to use every day. I say ignore the dictator and give it a try and see for yourself. If it doesn’t work for you that is sad but if it does you might be as pleased as people in the video testimonials. What have you got to lose apart from a small amount of money for a months supply.

2 Posted Thu 11 Nov 2021 20.21 by maxine67

REGULATION (EC) No 1924/2006 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 20 December 2006 is related to probiotics. From what i have read the company, skinbiotherapeutics is not making any claims on its site, marketing. It does not matter if this is on paper! Whatever point you are trying to make, the claim doesn't matter if its virtual or on paper, or hardback best seller. There is an implied relief to psoriasis, and in a later document, acne, eczema. This is allowed because of the consumer study. I have answered your questions and aided you with legal literature. You have a dogged viewpoint, which suggests i am wasting my time with you, Dicator. Aptly named. Do you think you can be honest enough to disclose your true agenda? You have posted more than anyone else so far, this points to a negative agenda, but what is behind it? You made a reference to the company listing. Did you lose money? Did the company lie to you?

6 Posted Thu 11 Nov 2021 21.47 by The Dictator (edited Thu 11 Nov 2021 21.48 by The Dictator)

I do not know the company . It is the product that interests me So a study allows an "implied" which certainly cannot be claimed as a "direct or proven" health benefit under 'probiotic'. Very good. You are learning now. Maybe it is why a video says it is 'sometimes' called a probiotic ' If you understand legal, you understand the implied :) .......... So, if something can only be implied, withereto the science is not proven surely? Yes? My agenda is the same as yours. To understand in great detail what a substance is doing after I digest it

Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 09.55 by ode

I ordered axisbiotix (not yet received). I have been suffering from psoriasis for over 28 years. And it's true I expect a lot, maybe too much. Like many here we are waiting for our "miracle". The argument of "the dictator" is legitimate, it is true that from a purely rigorous test point of view, this is not a double-blind study. It is a probiotic that is not subject to the same regulations as drugs. And yes, we can have a doubt on this point. That's the problem with these forums: there are people looking for a real solution, commercials, lobbyists, influencers ... and nobody knows who is who. The only solution when you are looking for a "miracle" solution is to make sure that at least it doesn't do more damage than good. And trust your common sense, because we are not scientists. We can also ask the question about the costs between an injection of a biotherapy between 400 and 1500 euros, and bags) 48 euros. All truths eventually emerge, let time do its work. Let's not divide ourselves to defeat this disease. Forgive me for my English.

4 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 10.15 by The Dictator

Very well reasoned and balanced overview.

3 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 10.23 by Toyin

ode. As a company you have two options. Get the product out now and help people or go through unnecessary clinical trials that take years and let people continue to suffer. As a consumer you also have two options, try the product straight away or wait for feedback. I dont understand what the big deal is, if you suffer from psoriasis its a no brainer.

Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 10.43 by ode

@Toyin It's probably a problem of confidence (in the manufacturer, and I'm not particularly targeting this one), and especially of the level of "risk" measured. The fact that we are all affected at different stages, and for different lengths of time. Some of us will wait for other results in order to have an acceptable level of confidence. Others, more "playful" (I'm not sure of the term), adventurous, desperate will take the risk. This product is distributed in the UK and US, it will probably not take long (1 or 2 months) to get results from patients, supporters and opponents. But this financial gain for the manufacturer will certainly allow and motivate him to do more academic and clinical tests. If I have read correctly, you have participated in the tests and I thank you for that. @Dearmal I understand, but at the same time, it's also a way for us to stay alert to the many miracle "products" we've all come across during our care journey. For the aggressiveness, it's true that it was never good for our Pso ;)

2 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 10.57 by chris22

Spot on toyin. If I was a sufferer I would be itching to try this product! As the question has been asked and it does have some relevance which is a change with this questioner. I do not receive any payments from the Company either in kind or otherwise and I do not have any working or social links with it nor with any of its directors,workers etc. I have researched this company and followed its scientific work from the start and we are now at the make or break point and I will be fascinated to see if this product lives up to the excitement. If it does then this is just the beginning as this is not just a once and forever product.This is a dynamic product in that as time goes by the formulation will be tinkered with to improve the product and match it up to a particular group of sufferers. Any sufferer reading this thread will I have no doubt be desperate to see the reviews and see if this is snake oil or the real deal.I am pretty sure that I already know the answer but lets see,

2 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 11.05 by Toyin

ode Any information you need is easily accessible, for eg, the manufacturer is Winclove I have attached the "quality" page from their website. Also you can always approach Axisbiotix directly if you have any other concerns. Ultimately you will do what you are comfortable with and that is absolutely the right thing to do. https://www.wincloveprobiotics.com/quality/certificates I did take part in the study and there is no need to thank me, it was a very easy decision. All the best

6 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 11.05 by The Dictator (edited Fri 12 Nov 2021 11.06 by The Dictator)

Are you a doctor Chris? I am just curious because if so, I do wonder why you're view would be so diverged from the mainstream medical profession? . I am also curious about you're research . What is the key driver of this product, that has you excited re ingredient or otherwise It can't be the delivery system as it is the same as most other probiotics re no delivery system patent etc

7 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 11.15 by The Dictator

Also , I think what would be great for the future, would be 'verified' reports Example the study, I can't find verified responses . Not need that with a clinical trial Reviews by people such as ourselves online will have no real value at all re anonymous or usernames

3 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 11.47 by Fred

The Dictator you clearly have some type of negative agenda. It doesn’t really matter because users feedback and purchases will confirm success or failure of product in due course.

2 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 12.05 by The Dictator

Verified feedback I do hope I do apologise if it seems I have an agenda . I just thought questions were allowed but it seems only if they can lead to some template replies I wish great success to the product and I do hope it fulfills the 'implied claims ' (,due to legal reasons )

1 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 12.34 by Fred

Dictator questions are permitted. The ultimate proof of product will be if material sales are generated by the company from repeat customer and that will take a few months at least to know. You could of course try the product yourself. The body doesn’t retain the probiotic for a long periodic which is why it is a treatment as opposed to a cure so it’s very unlikely to be long term side effects.

8 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 12.42 by The Dictator (edited Fri 12 Nov 2021 12.42 by The Dictator)

But it is not a treatment is it? Is somewhere calling it a treatment for psoriasis?

9 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 12.45 by The Dictator (edited Fri 12 Nov 2021 12.47 by The Dictator)

I do not think the term 'treatment ' or "cure" can be used so simply an "implied" side affect of consumption I just read, miraculously , the same product may have more future 'implieds' for other ailments Cool

2 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 13.18 by Fred

The Dictator. My last response. You clearly have an issue with the product despite not having tried it and are trying to create negative impression for what reason I do not know. I will trust in the science from two professors at Manchester University who are experts in human skin related conditions and a leading probiotic company as opposed to some unqualified keyboard warrior with a grudge. I only hope your misguided rants do.not put off sufferers from trying the product and getting the benefits from it.

8 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 17.08 by The Dictator

Hi Fred. Manchester University any financial interest in the company via any instrument? Just curious as I wouldn't know about that What is a 'leading company ' in this context ? I do understand your point. Maybe I am a bit misguided when listening to EU and UK regulatory skin and care regulators, global bodies etc so I do apologise Are the Psoriasis Association giving any view on it yet? Was wonderful engaging with open minded and unbiased genuine posters btw .thank you

8 Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 17.46 by The Dictator (edited Fri 12 Nov 2021 17.48 by The Dictator)

I am not sure how my questions are classed as aggressive but I do appreciate you highlighting this to me, rather than answering them. Thank you PS You accidently misspelt my username due to being non aggressive ........ Posted Today 17.21 by Dearmal Oh dear dicktaker are you still passively aggressively chipping away??? We can see you You don't belong here No one with psoriasis is listening as you don't have it....... .

1 Posted Sat 13 Nov 2021 07.35 by ode

@Toyin Thanks for the link to the certificate. I read that you cleared your pso, that's very encouraging to me. How long did it take you to get this result, 1 or 2 months. After the trial you participated in, did you continue to take it? If not, what was the effect on your Pso? Did it come back? Quickly? Apparently in the videos the participants are next to their kettle ;) and we read that it can be taken at room temperature ... I admit I'm a bit confused about this. @The Dictator: I think everyone appreciates a little more moderation in your comments. Let this thread live, even if the product didn't work, or just for the placedo effect. I would still take it ;). PS: you don't have a monopoly on reason/truth. Your numerous interventions are detrimental to your message.

To take part, sign in or register with us