Axisbiotix- Probiotic Therapy for Psoriasis

3 Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 18.00 by lizziep

I for one am not going to engage with you Dictator Please leave our forum to us and concentrate your energies elsewhere

3 Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 18.10 by The Dictator (edited Wed 17 Nov 2021 18.11 by The Dictator)

I really do not feel appreciated here. That's ok. I shall leave. Thanks for the amazing welcome. I hope you're investments go well Goodbye

Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 18.40 by ode

While I can understand your need for accuracy, your propros are "heavy" Dictator. Other particapants to this thread, I propose you to make a report (abuse signal) if all the interventions of this thread past and future. Using the diamond with the exclamation mark. Hoping that the moderators will make the right decision.

1 Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 18.42 by chris22

Lizziep I am sorry my contributions upset you so much.The green thumbs ups must be from Dictator making me think that at least some appreciated some of the stuff I said. I didn't realise that only sufferers with psoriasis could contribute to the discussion on here so if this is so please accept my sincere apologies. I am pleased I am not welcome on a broken neck site.[Think about it!] I have a lot of knowledge re this particular product which I have tried to bring to the attention of people with psoriasis and thought doing this on a site full of sufferers would be a reasonable idea. I have extensive experience in looking after patients with skin conditions including psoriasis but hey you are offended so leave it up to you.

Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 18.48 by lizziep

Chris22 - I said nothing about being upset- I said you and Dictator both trying to have the last word were wearing me down. I can’t remember now exactly what you said and can’t bear to go back and read it all again. And am done discussing it.

6 Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 19.11 by The Dictator (edited Wed 17 Nov 2021 19.12 by The Dictator)

I did nothing to deserve this and I hope the administrators ban all involved . If you are not a genuine sufferer or related to one, you should not be here

2 Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 19.25 by ode

For those interested, a podcast in collaboration with the National Psoriasis Foundation. Unfortunately, I don't speak enough English to understand ;) If you find important information I count on you ;) https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-change-in-gut-health-could-impact-your-skin/id1447557223?i=1000540496757

4 Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 20.08 by The Dictator (edited Wed 17 Nov 2021 20.09 by The Dictator)

Could? Oh. Nothing new there then https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-change-in-gut-health-"""could******-impact-your-skin/id1447557223?i=1000540496757

7 Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 20.09 by The Dictator

Maybe we could derive some derivative implieds maybe

1 Posted Wed 17 Nov 2021 23.25 by CKING (edited Wed 17 Nov 2021 23.26 by CKING)

I am a real psorasis sufferer 10 to 15 years now, hoping this product will make a difference worst case scenario is I lose £48 best case scenario it helps more than the NHS which is useless. I previously controlled my psorasis through a combination of sunbeds in the winter and steroid cream I pretty much go clear in the summer. Big links to vitamin D and Gut health for sure I am hoping this works have everything crossed for everyone 🙏❤

2 Posted Thu 18 Nov 2021 08.02 by Dearmal

Well a month in and it really has improved all aspects of my life so far regarding my psoriasis. If it stays as it is and doesn't get any better or worse I will continue on it it's that good.. glad I'm not only one improving here . Good luck everyone 👍

Posted Thu 18 Nov 2021 10.36 by lizziep (edited Thu 18 Nov 2021 12.59 by lizziep)

I've re read all the posts on this thread - which is very tedious. I object to Dictators methods, language and rambling posts, but I think he has a point. I too think this thread has been hijacked by people working for, or with a connection to this company. How very smart of them. It is not illegal, but is certainly not in the spirit of the forum and I ask them to desist. If the product is as good as they think it is, time will tell. One post, acknowledging who they are , would have been sufficient. This product has only been available for 2 weeks and yet people say they have been on it 1 month.- they should have admitted if they were on the trial - why did they not? When I post about it in 4 weeks time when I have tried it, I hope it doesn't attract another 97 posts. Just genuine one's from regular posters or if the company and their friends must post - please let them acknowledge who they are.

7 Posted Thu 18 Nov 2021 13.00 by The Dictator

Well said lizziep A review we can trust when you give one . I hope it is given the respect it deserves, whatever the outcome . I for one, shall. I hope it works out for you I'm afraid the deletion of posts here has Swung in favour of what Lizziep mentions so little point here. Shall give you that link soon Lizziep and hopefully it is of use to you GL

2 Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 10.57 by The Dictator

Its very wrong. They make it seem like 'The Dictator' does not care. Only here because I do

Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 15.28 by lizziep (edited Fri 19 Nov 2021 15.45 by lizziep)

Chris22 - I'm not sure what on earth you are thinking now, but whatever it is , it must be wrong, Hopefully I will like your product in 25 days time. Only time will tell. But wait - maxine has deleted her messages - so I was right - she IS part of the marketing team!! and Chris too! BOTH deleted their messages to me - curiouser and curiouser. Maxines was a polite marketing type damage control saying the posters were probably investors who bought shares after having successfully used the product and Chris quoted the 'you can fool some of the people' quote as though he thinks I am some rival of his in disguise - they then both gave me a thumbs down on the posts - I'm beginning to see why Dictator flipped! No challenge to their narrative allowed.

1 Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 15.50 by chris22

lizziep For the avoidance of any doubt the posts must have been removed by a moderator. I am not sure why the moderator would remove the posts when you can put up posts implying Axisbiotix has caused you to have a 'throbbing headache and feel nauseous' without any evidence that you are a psoriasis sufferer and no evidence that you have ever purchased the product. I have tried to be helpful on this thread by offering professional opinion but the cancel culture has taken over. Lets wait and see when the real reviews start arriving. Just some medical advice for you lizzie.If you indeed have a throbbing headache that has been constant for 3 days and taking your age into account then you should seek medical advice assuming you have no migraine history. I wish you well..

Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 15.58 by lizziep (edited Fri 19 Nov 2021 17.27 by lizziep)

Chris - I have been on so many drugs for psoriasis in the last 50 years, almost all of which have some sort of side effect, so the nauceous and headache are something I just accept, Skilirence was the best drug ii have taken, and I spent the first week rushing to the loo. Cyclosporin also made me nauseous,tigason made my hair fall out, methotextrate affected my liver.. So that is no big deal for me.and I suspect my GP would not be interested in me telling him I had a headache!

Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 16.00 by Psoriasis Association (Admin)Mod - from Northampton, UK
Patient Advocacy and Communications Manager at the Psoriasis Association

Dear all, We appreciate that there has been some lively discussion in this forum thread over the past few weeks and feel that this might be a useful point at which to clarify some of our forum guidelines. Firstly, while forum users are, of course, more than welcome to share their experiences of psoriasis and treatments or lifestyle changes which they feel have been of benefit to themselves, and may be of benefit to others, we do not allow forum users to promote products which they are selling themselves or have a clear vested interest in. This forum is for the sharing of experiences and should not be used for product promotion. We reserve the right to remove any posts that clearly breach this guideline, or that we have clear reason to believe breach this guideline. Secondly, while we appreciate that there will be differences of opinion from time to time, and do not wish to discourage lively debate, we do ask that all forum users please be respectful of each other’s views. Insulting and/or abusive language towards other posters will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to remove any posts that we feel breach this guideline. Finally, we just wanted to assure all forum users that we do see the posts that are reported to us and do our best to moderate appropriately based on the forum guidelines that we have in place. This does not mean that every post that is reported will automatically be removed, but that it will be flagged up for us to give due consideration to. Moderating this forum is not an exact science. We will not always get it right and we will not always please everyone, but we do our very best to review each post appropriately and only intervene where our forum guidelines have been broken and/or where we feel the welfare of our forum users could be jeopardised. We hope you will continue to enjoy using this forum and we encourage you to continue to report any material which you have concerns about to us so that we can review it. Thank you Dominic The Psoriasis Association

Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 18.20 by The Dictator

Excellent from the moderator.. Very fair and balanced approach Posted Today 15.50 by chris22 lizziep For the avoidance of any doubt the posts must have been removed by a moderator. I am not sure why the moderator would remove the posts when you can put up posts ********implying Axisbiotix ********* has caused you to have a 'throbbing headache and feel nauseous' *****without any evidence that you are a psoriasis sufferer and no evidence that you have ever purchased the product.°°°°°°°°°° ...... As the moderator suggested, some respect for genuine sufferers ought to be given Chris. I and others show you respect for your great wisdom offered daily on the product Not sure why Lizziep can't imply when you say the product only "implies" , right? Sorry but I do notice nobody asked for evidence of purchase when some drank a sachet and claimed a miracle cure in front of the mirror , right? A bit biased to request said from Lizziep only Thank you for your update so far Lizz. I hope it helps others and fingers crossed, the side affects pass and ailment cured, at next review

To take part, sign in or register with us