Axisbiotix- Probiotic Therapy for Psoriasis

Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 18.41 by The Dictator

Posted Today 15.50 by chris22 [......Just some medical advice for you lizzie.If you indeed have a throbbing headache that has been constant for 3 days and taking your age into account then you should seek medical advice assuming you have no migraine history. I wish you well.....] That's fair enough. Re medical advice is to get medical advice I did that once and the doctor told me to come off current product immediately and try something else In your medical opinion, was that good medical advice? I don't know

Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 18.43 by The Dictator (edited Fri 19 Nov 2021 18.46 by The Dictator)

Indeed you are right Lizz. 👍 Just wondering though, if Chris believes there should be no side affect? Wouldn't that just be a placebo or a glass of water? Especially given no clinical trials to determine if any ? Or is that what the sell phase is? See what happens lol

Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 18.48 by The Dictator

My point is, this is where feedback is important and ought to be appreciated re find out the side affects as consumers digest it

1 Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 19.02 by ode

I received my packages a few days ago. And since a few days I'm hesitating to start, while for me it was a real hope. This is due to the many discouraging messages on this thread. I don't want to justify myself on my identity, my invoices, etc... I just needed to share with other psoriasis patients. If I feel like it I'll start tomorrow morning, hopefully without too many side effects.

Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 19.03 by The Dictator

Hi Ode. What made you decide to try it? Was it the encouraging messages and links to subscribe ? . Hope it goes well

5 Posted Fri 19 Nov 2021 23.18 by The Dictator (edited Fri 19 Nov 2021 23.19 by The Dictator)

Hi Anderson I think the moderator says it's about sharing views? Best not to ignore them then? "do not hesitate in taking this especially if you have psoriasis, have not heard of any side effects* .... nausea and headache side affect just mentioned on this thread "it’s only a probiotic drink." Well we agree on that anyway .

Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 02.28 by JT63

I'd never heard of this product until a few days ago, when its name kept popping up on another forum I'm in. I have suffered terribly with psoriasis on, entire scalp, ears, patches on neck, chest etc, so checked out their website. I was very surprised to find that this new product is just an ordinary probiotic, with very low levels of CFU (4 billion per dose) at an incredibly high price (almost £50pm!). Website doesn't seem to say how many types of bacteria but other websites say 2 or 4, both low levels, but they are not named. This all sounded a bit dodgy to me, like one of those infomercials. I'm by no means saying the product won't work, but why the crazy high price when you can already buy probiotics at that level (very few strains and only 4 billion cfu) way way cheaper. I only heard about the gut related thing a few weeks ago and spent many hours comparing probiotic ingredients and reading reviews. The one I bought works out at £15pm, has 50 billion CFU and 11 strains of bacteria. Started taking it a few days ago. I'd love to hear from people that have used probiotics before trying out this new one and how they compare results wise.

Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 02.51 by JT63

Anderson, not sure why you're telling me to go to their website when my post says how their website surprised me with a lack of basic information? If you (or anyone else) have a link to a specific page with the info I couldn't find anywhere that would be great, though.

Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 07.52 by ode (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 07.52 by ode)

First take. Easy to take, a very light milk taste (almost imperceptible) Warm water, 100 ml, 1 minute rest. It is true that it is difficult to find the composition. -Bifidobacterium animalis -Lactobacillus brevis -Lactobacillus reuteri -Lactococcus lactis It is also indicated on the box (not on the bags) other source : https://www.cosmeticsdesign-europe.com/Article/2021/09/02/SkinBioTherapeutics-AxisBiotix-probiotic-powder-for-psoriasis-holds-wider-promise-says-CEO

2 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 07.56 by The Dictator (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 08.12 by The Dictator)

I think Chris said that the product only implies X benefit rather than claiming X health benefit? Correct me if I am wrong... . If only implying, maybe there is not a link to the specifics you request although I do not know There are some videos describing things about it etc but I still do not think the detail you require I look forward to seeing it too though, Because I would love so much, for my relation to find something of use . I do know he tried other probiotic claims via research of his own, to no avail . Hopefully this is the one that achieves it . Maybe they count individually, the exact numbers for each type of probiotic and the formula works for all. .. I don't know but there could be a massive difference between say , 1 billion of type A, and 999,999,999 of the same one? Possible the key to the formula is such fine margins

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 08.14 by The Dictator (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 08.15 by The Dictator)

Can we please keep the thread respectful of one another, and respect for all views ? For most of the UK, that is a lot of money over one month in hard times Toyin. We all need to be sensitive to this too and take people's feelings into account We need to help each other here

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 08.40 by The Dictator (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 08.46 by The Dictator)

I'm sorry but that is not my intention Given your reply though, I think you just did Have a nice day PS to discredit it, I would have to have evidence. Given it only implies a benefit, and has no clinical trial to go further than imply, how could I possibly discredit a product that doesn't actually claim anything directly itself per se? It is a forum discussion. Please leave the company out of it as they have no representation here claiming otherwise and it is unfair ...

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 08.46 by The Dictator (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 08.52 by The Dictator)

I assume * . We are all here trying to help each other and friends/relatives . This should simply be a consideration of the effectiveness of a product, for the suffering . I respect your views and I wish you could offer all of us same

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 09.28 by The Dictator (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 09.28 by The Dictator)

Don't forget to review it after a few weeks though Lizziep If it does do positive things for you, it would be great to know I would 100% trust your review

2 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 09.30 by lizziep (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 09.31 by lizziep)

I will, Dictator - and I will be fair., but for every review like mine, one fictitious one will pop up from the company if they need to - they have shown they have no morals re marketing. I really hope it is a good product - I want it to be - we will see.

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 10.44 by JT63

I'm horrified at being attacked for daring to question a product's value and price. How on earth could a much cheaper product possibly compare?! Nonsense. So, my having psoriasis apparently means I am not just rapidly losing skin cells, but also supposed to lose brain cells? £50pm FOREVER is just not viable for me, but I'd like to know the difference between this product and any other probiotic in real terms. I've looked back through this thread and seen how people daring to ask questions get responded to. Apparently, a lot of comments were deleted so I may have missed the worst. Thank goodness some people here aren't rude, aggressive or obvious plants! I'll bet noone can provide any answers to the info I'm looking for, but it's very basic stuff so why all the secrecy.. It may well be a good product but I get the feeling it simply compares to buying a can of beans at Harrods instead of Morrisons.

Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.27 by lizziep (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.31 by lizziep)

JT - Don't worry - the company cohort are very sensitive at being questioned - I think this has turned into an own goal for them. But they don't have my sympathy as they should never have embarked on this form of marketing.They clearly think you are doing what they have done - pretending to be a psoriasis patient when you aren't. I know not whether you are or not, but they only reason it occurs to them that you are a plant, is because that is what they are doing. It is all getting very silly.

Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.31 by JT63

The more I hear about this company, the more dubious I am of them :-(

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.32 by lizziep (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.32 by lizziep)

I think it is just the marketing that is faulty - over enthusiastic! I keep an open mind about the product

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.33 by JT63

I keep an open mind on everything to start with...

To take part, sign in or register with us