Axisbiotix- Probiotic Therapy for Psoriasis

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.36 by lizziep (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.36 by lizziep)

They believe in their product - why wouldn't they? But the people who produce it are not the people who market it - they are the one's who have blown it, really. Shame.

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.39 by JT63

I think it's notable that any mention of the actual company and their product only pops up on business websites. They've changed their name a few times, which also rings bells for me.

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.41 by The Dictator

My mind was always open and hopeful .

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.50 by lizziep (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.51 by lizziep)

Are they anything to do with Biotix Pro that is sold for the digestive system?

1 Posted Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.55 by The Dictator (edited Sat 20 Nov 2021 11.58 by The Dictator)

Don't think so but not really sure as I don't know the company at all I think it had an ex parent company thats into digestive stuff re optibiotix but you would need to check that to be sure

Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 18.15 by The Dictator

On a different topic, some chill in the air now. Going to get very nasty , is the forecast . Will feel like that last artic blast

2 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.11 by The Dictator (edited Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.15 by The Dictator)

I feel very very sad. There is no misinformation on my part and no alter egos However I did meet a markets expert (as I know nothing about markets ) who can go into great detail on companies. This may shed some light for us all on science, financials, laws, and other factors, to help us understand the product better I do not know if the expert will do this for us but hopefully turns up to help us all . As a long time sufferer via watching a loved one suffer, I am shocked to be reading posts such as that maxine In the interim, please highlight any misinformation etc. I will gladly correct it if so

1 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.16 by JT63

maxine67, why are you attacking me now??? I'm not anyone's alter ego, thanks, I'm not even a male! I'm a 58 year old woman. Yes, I am losing skin cells, they're all over my clothes and house! Some very unpleasant people on this forum. I'm always happy to hear anyone's views and opinions on things, but personal attacks are disgusting. Especially when they're absolutely nonsense.

1 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.20 by maxine67 (edited Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.21 by maxine67)

Take the bias out of the discussion and read data evidence. It is not axis biotix related. It the author is discussing the gut axis link. It serves as supporting evidence to what the producers of axis biotix has done in a large consumer study. Abstract Objective: Studies have proposed a link between psoriasis and an imbalanced gut microbiome. Therefore, the modulation of the gut microbiota with probiotics may improve clinical outcomes, metabolicendotoxemia, chronic inammation, and cardiovascular risk factors in patients with psoriasis. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343196548_Skin-Gut_Axis_in_Psoriasis_Setting_and_Plan_for_Action_The_Effect_of_Probiotics_Supplementation_On_Clinical_Outcomes_Metabolic_Endotoxemia_Inflammation_and_Cardiovascular_Risk_in_Patients_with_Psorias https://www.nutritioninsight.com/news/new-skinbio-therapeutics-psoriasis-product-axisbiotix-ps-touted-as-affordable-treatment-for-skin-condition.html

1 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.23 by The Dictator (edited Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.26 by The Dictator)

Maxine can you produce the company's clinical evidence for the product thanks. It would help a lot as I do not know where to look . And also where the company claims AxisBiotix is a direct and proven benefit specifically for psoriasis This would be great because my research skills limit myself to finding everyone but the company itself make direct claims

2 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.31 by The Dictator (edited Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.32 by The Dictator)

Maybe they could produce some product for calming the imagination? Isn't that a financial website ? You an investor in the product? Or just accidently find it to do what is common here on this thread ? 'Imply'

2 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.41 by The Dictator (edited Sun 21 Nov 2021 20.55 by The Dictator)

I'm shocked . All I did was comment on the weather and it led to this discussion. If I did not know better I would think you were an expert in riling people Maxine But I am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt and hopefully when you produce the requested, above, we can move on and respect each other .and refocus on what is important . Finding the true solutions to Psoriasis

Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 22.19 by lizziep (edited Sun 21 Nov 2021 22.22 by lizziep)

wouldn't it be better to let it lie folks?- stop fuelling the fire. I think it would be a good idea if admin deleted the whole thread.

Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 22.26 by lizziep

enough!

Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 22.31 by JT63 (edited Sun 21 Nov 2021 22.32 by JT63)

I joined this forum looking for information to help my psoriasis, but on asking questions about a product I've been insulted and called a liar. Who the heck would pretend to have psoriasis?! I see some of the insulting posts by maxine have been deleted, but note no apology. The last few posts, many are nonsensical. Is there any way to block people on here as I've had enough.

1 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 22.57 by The Dictator

I see Anderson breaking the UK law with insinuations about who people are How low can one go....... I think none of us should be baited by such despicable behaviour from somebody who seems to have vested financial interest rather than medical success interest , and stick to the proper discussion

1 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 23.15 by The Dictator (edited Sun 21 Nov 2021 23.15 by The Dictator)

Lizziep, they want the whole thread deleted. Of that u have little doubt. I can only hope the moderator is fair on the matter, and let's others decide for themselves, rather than take away the ability to assess

1 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 23.25 by The Dictator

JT63 (edited Today 22.32 by JT63) I joined this forum looking for information to help my psoriasis, but on asking questions about a product I've been insulted and called a liar. Who the heck would pretend to have psoriasis?! .... JT63, I am very sorry for the experience you were given by other users . I feel compelled to apologise on their behalf and I hope you do not think those that insulted you, are a reflection of us all

1 Posted Sun 21 Nov 2021 23.49 by The Dictator

Hopefully all are calm in the coming days, and we can start from the beginning . And go through it all in detail. That financial markets expert might be able to help us greatly too, but not sure how . Have a great start to the week everyone.

1 Posted Mon 22 Nov 2021 05.24 by The Dictator

I looked at that financial website and found this. Quote; "The thing is there’s disarray over there but tbf the dictator makes a reasonable request for clinical evidence for the product and asks where the company shows a direct and proven benefit specifically for psoriasis. That request is met with Max and Anderson claiming that The Dictator is Sentimental Riles from ADVFN. Thereby showing that both Max and Anderson are almost certainly ADVFN guild members. Even if The Dictator were really Sentimental Riles (which I very much doubt), the dictator has shown how investors have been trying to influence regular members on the association website. Personally I think the guild should issue an apology and leave the association in peace. May also help if all supplements were forced to publish the health claims and the reasons behind them, on the packet. ATB"

To take part, sign in or register with us