Hair loss

Posted Mon 14 Jun 2021 07.45 by Esssbeeee (edited Mon 14 Jun 2021 07.46 by Esssbeeee)

Hi everyone, I suffer with the dreaded p and it's pretty much taking over my life Scalp Abdomen Feet Groin What really bums me out now is the hair loss that I'm facing and it seems to be pretty rapid to the point where I can run my hands through my hair and at least 5-10 hairs will come out. I'm a 20 yr old male and any suggestions for hair growth, thickening, anything would be appreciated. Right now I've stopped all steroids and I'm just taking 10,000iu d3 and k2.

Posted Mon 14 Jun 2021 12.59 by Looch

Hi, I've also got really bad scalp psoriasis, amongst abdomen, joints, around groin and under breast. To be honest, around my body doesn't bother me but it's so bad on my head, that my hair doesn't grow and falls our rapidly. I'm currently using dovobet gel (which I have been for about 8 years now). What are those that you mentioned? 10,000iu and k2? Have you approached your GP about your scalp psoriasis?

Posted Mon 14 Jun 2021 13.53 by Esssbeeee

Hi Looch I've had p for well over 10 years now and I've tried almost every topical cream out there. I feel like using enstillar foam made my p temporarily better but also weakened the hairs on my scalp. 10,000iu of vitamin d3 and a vitamin k2 supplement daily is what I'm taking. I'm also trying neem powder and ricewater to help my hair grow

To take part, sign in or register with us