Sorion cream re-branded

Posted Tue 22 Jun 2021 22.17 by JanieH

I know people were left in the lurch when Sorion UK went bankrupt and sorion cream is now much more expensive to buy from Amazon or Ruehe in Germany. It's been brought to my attention that it may have been rebranded as Atrisor and is coming from India which is where sorion cream came from originally. Does anyone else have any info on this please?

Posted Wed 23 Jun 2021 09.31 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Thu 24 Jun 2021 14.33 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Hi JanieH, I do not know specifically what happened to the Sorion manufacturer or UK distributor, but Atrisor was already available on the market alongsde Sorion a couple of years ago. Looking online at listed ingredients, the two products have some common ingredients but do not seem to be identical. Sorion is still available to order on websites in India, although on just one website I did see it had a picture of a Sorion tube, but the description said it was Atrisor and that was Sorion re-branded. I am really not certain whther it is or not. If you really need a definitive answer, I would suggest contacting the manufacturer of Sorion in India: https://atrimed.com/contact-us/

To take part, sign in or register with us