Exorex - doing the job

Posted Sun 8 Aug 2021 16.42 by Roo92

I just wanted to share my experiences with Exorex. I have had psoriasis for 22 years now and more recently the entirety of my lower legs have been covered (like someone had wrapped a sheet of psoriasis around them) and the lower half of my arms. I have always covered it up and I have been know, in the warmest of weather to wear long tops and trousers - or just refuse to leave the house. I decided to ditch the steroids and try something else and I came across Exorex. Now I have been using this for 7 months and it is no quick fix, but I am so happy I could almost cry. I have a slight mark on my arm still but I now leave the house without covering them up at all. My legs still need a bit of work, but they are now around 70% clear. I have been using it twice a day with Palmers cocoa butter moisturiser and the results are just remarkable. I have always eaten a low carb diet and haven't made any other changes. This is just something, after all these years that is actually working. I know that this might not work for everybody, but I just wanted to share another option that seems to be working. I have just been purchasing from Amazon x

Posted Sun 8 Aug 2021 17.12 by lizziep

Hi Roog2 Have you tried getting it on prescription? It’s pretty pricy but if it works - brilliant!

Posted Sun 8 Aug 2021 17.16 by Roo92

I haven't tried to be honest. I have only had to buy 2 of the 250 ml ones in 7 months and still have half of the second left. A little goes a really long way! Will look into getting it on prescription though

Posted Mon 9 Aug 2021 16.49 by Lynsey

Best thing I've ever used for my psoriasis. I am always looking for natural organic alternatives as hate to think all the chemicals I've put on my skin over the years. But as yet not found anything that keeps my psoriasis away like exorex so keep going back to it ! I am new to this forum had psoriasis 37 years. I also on occasion use sebco scalp ointment in between coconut & hemp oil you can also get this on prescription is very good at clearing and keeping away scalp psoriasis.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 2021 16.56 by RJC78

Hi there - can I ask if you moisturise first or after? If first, how long do you wait to between application? I struggle with the order of all these things! Many thanks!

Posted Thu 19 Aug 2021 17.18 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Thu 19 Aug 2021 22.58 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Personally, I applied Exorex once in the morning and moisturised after. I mosturised during the day as necessary to ease itching. Then in the evening I had a bath or shower and applied exorex again. If you want to moisturise again, I always felt it is better after applying the exorex. I do not want any barrier between the exorex and the skin.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 2021 19.38 by Roo92

I completely agree. First thing in the morning apply exorex then moisturise. Then shower in the evening, apply exorex then i sometimes moisturise again if i feel i need to (if im feeling a bit more dry than usual). X

Posted Sun 22 Aug 2021 13.53 by Salskin
Hello , I'm new here, looking for support from others in same situation

Hi , I'm using Exorex and having salty baths,also eating blueberries every day, seeing some improvement,I get my Exorex on prescription.

To take part, sign in or register with us