Best place to purchase a UVB light Canopy

Posted Mon 1 Nov 2021 18.24 by mont74
All over body

Hi all, I’m at the end of my tether with my psoriasis, having a big flare up! Seriously considering purchasing a UVB light canopy to have at home as I cant get treatment at hospital for ages yet. I’ve had UVB many times before and does work me (for a while!) Looking around they’re not cheap so want to get it right. Does anyone have any recommendations of safe, good ones? TIA!!

Posted Tue 9 Nov 2021 11.27 by Cross-Bow

Following...

Posted Tue 9 Nov 2021 15.26 by Dizzyronnie

Hello I have a UVB light lamp, a bit like an angepoise you can have for free if that would help you?. Roni

Posted Thu 11 Nov 2021 11.07 by AsaciaR

Hi I am also looking for a light/ the best place to get one. All recommendations welcome.

Posted Thu 11 Nov 2021 12.07 by Dizzyronnie

No takers for the lamp?

Posted Mon 15 Nov 2021 16.51 by AsaciaR

Hi Roni I am very interested. Please could you send me some more details. Thank you Asacia

Posted Mon 15 Nov 2021 18.32 by Dizzyronnie

Hello Asacia It’s like a table lamp with an angled head you can reposition to reach different body parts. It has a slight fault in that it doesn’t turn on straight away, you need to tap the bulbs. It has goggles as well. It was from Carelamps if you want to check it out on their website? Roni

Posted Mon 15 Nov 2021 19.59 by AsaciaR

Hi Roni Sounds good to me. Please can I ask why your getting rid of it? Also where do you live, for collection? If you would rather message me privately my number is 07508855385. Thanks Asacia

Posted Mon 15 Nov 2021 20.33 by Dizzyronnie

I’m only getting rid because a nice local neighbour gave me hers. I’m in Buckinghamshire but happy to post x

Posted Tue 16 Nov 2021 08.44 by AsaciaR

Aw lucky you! I would be very interested then. I haven't done anything like this before on here. How do we go about it? Thanks Asacia x

Posted Tue 16 Nov 2021 09.28 by Cross-Bow

I'm just going to make my own. I'll buy a few cheap bendable lamps and I'll get the UVB bulbs from the pet store. UVB & UVA bulbs are used in Pet Terrariums for reptiles. .....MUCH cheaper 😎

Posted Tue 16 Nov 2021 18.48 by Dizzyronnie

Cross-bow Be careful. The pet shop ones might not be the same? Asacia I will call you and get your address x

Posted Tue 16 Nov 2021 19.33 by AsaciaR

Thanks Roni :)

To take part, sign in or register with us