Nail psoriosis

Posted Tue 1 Feb 2022 10.00 by Rosie
Psoriosis sufferer for nearly 40 years. Recently developed nail psoriosis. Need help.

I have suffered with psoriosis for nearly 40 years and use light therapy and creams to keep it under control - as much as I can. I was ill for a few months at the end of last year and have now developed nail psoriosis. My nails look horrendous and unlike my body, it's a lot harder to cover them up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm feeling very low at the moment.

Posted Wed 2 Feb 2022 21.56 by Gus

No advice, but solidarity. My nail psoriasis has been bad for a very long time. I've always been told it's hard to treat, but just logging on again today and beginning toe search again, so will share anything I learn along the way.

Posted Thu 3 Feb 2022 10.22 by Rosie
Psoriosis sufferer for nearly 40 years. Recently developed nail psoriosis. Need help.

Thank you. It’s really knocked me & my confidence. I just want to hibernate until it goes away 😥

Posted Sun 6 Feb 2022 20.20 by Batchy

Suffered with psoriasis for around 25 years. Had nail psoriasis for about 5 years as well as a constant flare up on the rest of my body for about 2 years. Any new treatment out there please

To take part, sign in or register with us