Combinations of acitretin and natural products

Posted Thu 3 Feb 2022 14.27 by Asif javed

Professionally i am vet and pathologist Every winter i sufferd from psoriasis from 3 years while in summer it just gone like never exsisted but this time it was so agessive coverd about 30 percent of body which was not responding to any steroid or cream After reading research articles i tried Beetroot( qunatity one people with stones dont add this ), carrot(should be main portion of glass), orange(one) juice and lemon with 10 gram of turmeric powder on empty stomuch While 5 gram of black seed powdered in the after noon 25 gram of acitretin in the evening. 250000 iu of vitamin D3 after 15 days. Two teaspoon of honey at night Made paste of turmeric with betamethasone Black seed oil, olive oil and vaseline applied on lesions while going to bed this routine worked for me and shwoing tremendous resluts and started clearing my psioriaisis lesions. I give up on processed food, drinks all this sort of stuff. Its been just 20 days when istarted all this. While i was in panic i came across this page i login to share my exprience might it can help some one.

Posted Thu 3 Feb 2022 16.02 by bargainlovingmum

Many thanks for posting, Asif. That's really interesting to hear. I've never heard of black seed oil before. What's it like when you put it on your skin as a moisturiser? Any irritation or staining?

Posted Thu 3 Feb 2022 16.18 by Asif javed (edited Thu 3 Feb 2022 16.21 by Asif javed)

Black seed oil is 5 ml only main ingredient in this paste i used is turmeric poweder Black seed oil,olive oil these have got antioxident and healing proerties Along with vaseline and honey oils will help to moisture the skin It stains where applied there is no iritation Results are just magical

To take part, sign in or register with us