Turmeric use and it is clearing up...anyone else?

Posted Sat 2 Mar 2019 17.19 by Trish
Hi. I'm Trish. I have had psoriasis on the palm of my right hand for 9 months.

Sorry. I didn't mention tumeric. I think I posted on the won't place but....I sent my husband for tumeric 😊

Posted Sat 2 Mar 2019 17.25 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sat 2 Mar 2019 17.52 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Trish, I have not heard about laser as a treatment for psoriasis, but I will not have heard about all treatments of course. But generally it is advised not to burn the skin as this can make psoriasis spread or become worse. So, for example, UVB and sunlight can help, but you must avoid burning the skin. The same might be true of laser use. Also, you might want to think about starting a new "Topic" with your question about laser treatment, with "Laser treatment" in the title. People with experience of laser treatment might be more likely to read and answer, than in a topic/thread with a title about turmeric. Good luck!

Posted Wed 23 Mar 2022 11.05 by cinematic101

if you want to get good quality turmeric capsules try Hey Nutrition. I've just ordered some to try as i have PPP which is slowly spreading over my hands and one foot. I haven't got any affiliation with the company but after researching them they have really good reviews on quality and customer service. They do a high strength turmeric capsule with black pepper to aid absorption. I think you get discount on your first order and also if you buy more bottles it's cheaper.

Posted Wed 23 Mar 2022 13.30 by Paddy

Certainly going to try this. I am also trying blueberries 20 per day at least no working at the moment but going to carry on - Anyone else tried this. Also has anyone found Doublebase flare up made itch worse. Thanks.

1 Posted Wed 30 Mar 2022 12.33 by george

Turmeric has many benefits. Like it is beneficial for skin, and health. It is used for meals. I use <a href="https://likeitontop.com/">natural vegan turmeric soap</a>natural vegan turmeric soap. It is beneficial for my skin. It makes my skin glow, soft, and whiten. I bought it from the Likeitontop website. its products are handmade using natural, organic, and vegan ingredients. the quality of all products is outstanding.

Posted Wed 30 Mar 2022 19.26 by OhNo_NotAgain?

@Paddy, I used Doublebase Gel and Doublebase Dayleve Gel all over my body, multiple times a day. It is the best emollient I have ever used.. The care home where my late mother spent her last years also used to to moisturise the residents' skin. Certainly in my experience it never increased any itching, far from it. I found the Dayleve verson of the Gel the best for stopping the itching quickly (it leaves a barrier on the skin).

To take part, sign in or register with us