Philips BlueControl

Posted Mon 21 Mar 2016 19.24 by leccybill

I cant see any references to this lamp treatment for plaques on the forum. Has anybody tried it yet? I have ordered one direct from Philips in Holland so I will keep you posted. If anyone else orders one, don't forget the discount codes.

Posted Sat 26 Mar 2016 21.31 by leccybill

Suitable only for arms and legs really as the Velcro straps that come with its holder are for that purpose. Half hour treatment every day. Battery lasts for 2 sessions before it needs recharging. Doesn't get too hot but there is a temp sensor built in. 42 blue led's. My elbow plaque does get better in sunlight so I don't know if that has anything to do with it but after 4 sessions there is a definite improvement.

Posted Thu 24 Nov 2016 16.29 by mjconnelly

I have just ordered one. They offer a 90 day money back guarantee so they must be confident that it is beneficial. I'll post an update once I have used it for a month

Posted Mon 26 Dec 2016 21.41 by helen bray

what are the discount codes ??

Posted Sat 4 Feb 2017 13.45 by greenc81

mjconnelly, I have been thinking of getting one of these, would you recommend? Can anyone else recommend?

Posted Mon 20 Feb 2017 23.44 by Steve j

Any good anyone?

Posted Thu 23 Feb 2017 19.31 by Holly1
Has psoriasis since 2001

I have been using one for a few weeks and I can already see an improvement, less itching less scales they say it takes about 12 weeks but so far so good :) good luck with it!

To take part, sign in or register with us