Vitamin K

Posted Sun 7 Aug 2022 05.13 by Mary1968

Hello I cannot remember who suggested it - but thank you for wonderful and useful advice and practical advice Last year, I read a post on here about someone who was using Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K for psoriasis, with good results I found Vitamin D3 to be excellent for clearing psoriasis But had never used a Vitamin K supplement before Apparently you are meant to take these two supplements together for best clearing results. Anyway I was having issues with my gums, so I started to take Vitamin K in April 2022, and have taken one tablet daily with 2000IU Vitamin D3 every day since. Done absolutely wonders for my teeth and gums. And I had a small patch of scalp psoriasis come up in February, during a very stress period at work. A dermatologist checked my whole scalp yesterday and said he could not see a trace of scalp psoriasis anywhere. Thinking the Vitamin K may have sped up the healing process, as last time I was trying to get rid of scalp psoriasis, it took forever and a day.

Posted Wed 19 Oct 2022 10.55 by Frenchman49
49 years old, pso since 2011

Hello, I hope you are still doing well. I'm really interested in what you said about Vit K and Vit D. I've been taking a lot of Vot D for almost a year and it has helped improve my skin but not completely cleared it. Now Fo two weeks I've been eating 30 blueberries every morning and it seems my skin is getting smoother and improving again. Hopefully it will be completely clear within a few weeks. I'm wondering if it not the Vit K contained in blueberries...

To take part, sign in or register with us