Treatment for psoriasis

Posted Wed 5 Oct 2022 10.27 by Karen
Here to spread the good news "together we can"

I had psoriasis from a young age and living with it was crazy, I spent so much money on Hydrocortisone creams and ointments that only works for a while and then stop, my whole life changed especially at the point when it became worse then I met a herbal doctor who gave me a herbal medicine that works perfectly well for me I'm glad I gave it a try

Posted Fri 14 Oct 2022 13.59 by Nila

Hey! Can I ask what herbal medicine you’ve been taking and whether this is still working for you? I have psoriasis all over my body, flared up post pregnancy. Currently using steroid creams which I said I’d never use. Looking for something natural/herbal. Any advice would be much appreciated

Posted Sat 15 Oct 2022 14.23 by Chrisy
Hi I’m Chrisy 41years old and have suffered with psoriasis for 30 of them! Be happy take one day at a time even if your red flaky and itchy

I’ve got massive guttea flare up help please

Posted Sat 15 Oct 2022 15.36 by Fabio116
Yes, all my life.

I’d be interested in finding out more about this herbal treatment Karen please when you have a moment. Thanks Fabio

Posted Sat 15 Oct 2022 22.17 by B2B Ruth

I have found Shea butter works. Psoriasis is uncomfortable especially with the itching and redness. A friend gave me a tub of Jorose Shea butter it has worked a treat. I am definitely getting more. It’s in a brown tub I am told you can get it on their website. It is working for me hope it does for you too. joroseorganics.com is the website.

Posted Sun 23 Oct 2022 11.40 by Karen
Here to spread the good news "together we can"

doctoremuahome@gmail.com This is the doctor's email you can send him a mail and he'll tell you everything you need to know

To take part, sign in or register with us