peop[e reaction

Posted Thu 11 Aug 2016 11.17 by claudette

normally I am not bothered by people stares and I am fine when kids ask about it. but I went to shops in cropped trousers and this woman stare at me and gave my legs a disgusted look and moved away from me like I was a leper and contagious even made comments under her breath. This really stayed with me and I really felt down about it I went home and cried about which has never happened before sorry I needed to rant about this as really got to me just wondering if anyone else has had this thanks for listening xx

Posted Thu 11 Aug 2016 14.33 by Doreen

So sorry to hear this Claudette. I am 71 years old and unfortunately things dont seem to be any better in these modern times than they were when I was young. Education is the only way forward and amazingly, there are still many people around who have no idea what psoriasis is. Hope you don't let this get you down for too long and you can keep your chin up.

Posted Thu 11 Aug 2016 15.39 by CanadianVal
I am sure that all the drugs I have been on have affected my health in other ways.I also suffer from extreme itch and I am tired of people c

Don't ever let yourself get upset by ignorant and rude people. You need to stand up for yourself and confront these people. I have done it in the past, maybe it has enlightened some or maybe not but remember that psoriasis is something that is not caused by lifestyle or behaviour so keep your head up high. If you want to show your legs do so WITH PRIDE.

Posted Thu 11 Aug 2016 18.51 by claudette

thank you all normally it don't get to me but must have been off day for me wish people would just ask rather than stare lol

To take part, sign in or register with us