Sorion cream treatment.

Posted Wed 17 Aug 2016 11.25pm by Ryan

Hi all

I have started using sorion cream now for a week and a half. My results are so far

After 4 days... Inflammation red reduced.

To date... Hardly any scaling at all, no itch, deep red colour gone. Appearance now looks as if I used a camouflage makeup.

Will update again after a few months. I got a big patch on both legs shins and two small patches on chest. The treatment on small chest is even more better. This cream is expensive and I apply twice a day. Morning and night.

Ps. great to be off steroid cream. Awful! effects my sleep if I take steroid cream too long.

Hope this helps someone even if it get rid of the itch. Good 🍀

Posted Mon 22 Aug 2016 2.16am by Deyna

Hello

I have just registered on this forum

Does anyone know if Sorion cream can be used while breastfeeding baby?

thank you i!

Posted Wed 7 Sep 2016 10.25am by Elizabethsyme@blueyonder.co.uk

Glad you found the creme helpful. I use it and have great results with it. Price wise it's a bit expensive but worth it. Just wish it was on prescription here.

Posted Wed 7 Sep 2016 8.37pm by JanieH

I have been using this cream for a couple of months with quite encouraging results, plus no need now for steroid cream after many years of use which is amazing after all this time. I took a tube to show my consultant on my recent visit and he was very interested. He also said that none of the ingredients gave him any cause for concern which was reassuring to hear.

Posted Tue 5 Dec 2017 8.40pm by Gordana

I've been suffering from psoriasis for 42 years (I was 10 years old when it started) and finaly a year ago I bought Sorion cream in farmacy, It is not so expensive and it doesn't need to be used in big quantity. I just want to confirm all amazing results mentioned here. I 'm very happy indeed with this result and the cream helped my father too.

I'm also thinking about ingredients and possible damaging substances..but never heard something about it.

Posted Tue 5 Dec 2017 8.44pm by Ryan

I'm all cleared up by the way. Glad it's working for others too. I check docs and he said ingredients are natural.

Posted Wed 6 Dec 2017 10.55pm by Alysb@hotmail.com

Wear do I apply Dorian? Head, elbows, face?

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
Fax :
01604 251 621
Registered with Fundraising Regulator -

© The Psoriasis Association Registered Charity: 257414 Scotland: SC039886 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.