Sorion cream treatment.

Posted Wed 17 Aug 2016 23.25 by Ryan

Hi all I have started using sorion cream now for a week and a half. My results are so far After 4 days... Inflammation red reduced. To date... Hardly any scaling at all, no itch, deep red colour gone. Appearance now looks as if I used a camouflage makeup. Will update again after a few months. I got a big patch on both legs shins and two small patches on chest. The treatment on small chest is even more better. This cream is expensive and I apply twice a day. Morning and night. Ps. great to be off steroid cream. Awful! effects my sleep if I take steroid cream too long. Hope this helps someone even if it get rid of the itch. Good 🍀

Posted Mon 22 Aug 2016 02.16 by Deyna

Hello I have just registered on this forum Does anyone know if Sorion cream can be used while breastfeeding baby? thank you i!

Posted Wed 7 Sep 2016 10.25 by Elizabethsyme@blueyonder.co.uk

Glad you found the creme helpful. I use it and have great results with it. Price wise it's a bit expensive but worth it. Just wish it was on prescription here.

Posted Wed 7 Sep 2016 20.37 by JanieH

I have been using this cream for a couple of months with quite encouraging results, plus no need now for steroid cream after many years of use which is amazing after all this time. I took a tube to show my consultant on my recent visit and he was very interested. He also said that none of the ingredients gave him any cause for concern which was reassuring to hear.

Posted Tue 5 Dec 2017 20.40 by Gordana

I've been suffering from psoriasis for 42 years (I was 10 years old when it started) and finaly a year ago I bought Sorion cream in farmacy, It is not so expensive and it doesn't need to be used in big quantity. I just want to confirm all amazing results mentioned here. I 'm very happy indeed with this result and the cream helped my father too. I'm also thinking about ingredients and possible damaging substances..but never heard something about it.

Posted Tue 5 Dec 2017 20.44 by Ryan

I'm all cleared up by the way. Glad it's working for others too. I check docs and he said ingredients are natural.

Posted Wed 6 Dec 2017 22.55 by Alysb@hotmail.com

Wear do I apply Dorian? Head, elbows, face?

Posted Mon 26 Mar 2018 08.30 by macfab52
I've had psoriasis for over 30 years and have been through various NHS treatments.

Couldn’t agree more about Sorion. I have tried all treatments over more than 40 years and haven’t found one that has helped except this one. I initially ordered it from India, but it’s now on sale on a British web site. It’s not cheap but my wife has told me that you can spend more on normal creams. I haven’t mentioned the British website in case anyone thinks I have a vested interest. I don’t. I’m only a very relieved and happy customer that at last has found something that actually works.

Posted Mon 26 Mar 2018 10.16 by Ryan

That's great news. You can apply the cream anywhere by the way as it's natural ingredients. I'm glad it's helping others.. Very pleased!

To take part, sign in or register with us