Prednisolone Tablets

Posted Thu 1 Sep 2016 09.47 by zobig

Hello, My doctor prescribe me Prednisolone yesterday as I have had a sudden flare up of psoriasis over my torso, back and legs. I goggled the steroid when I got home and saw a few comments about it helping but the psoriasis just flares up again after. Has anyone taken this steroid before that can give me some advice please?

Posted Tue 13 Sep 2016 21.56 by Gemma

Hi I am currently taking this and have done a few times before. Usually my psoriasis responds really well to it the first few weeks but then unfortunately it does come back.

Posted Sun 7 Jan 2018 22.21 by Lizzie

Last winter and this I had terrible flu symptoms and asthma and was prescribed antibiotics and prednisolone. After completing both courses I noticed how badly my psoriasis flares up -all over my body. My skin was in good shape as I was using enstilar, however since coming off the prednisolone it has not been effective. I now have to find an alternative treatment. Next time I will avoid the prednisolone.

Posted Fri 16 Mar 2018 00.41 by Livrobinson

Hi, I recently had a bad flare up about a month ago of guttate psoriasis and have tried naturally remedies, coconut oils , probiotics, turmeric tablets, bathing in Dead Sea salts, sunbeds and I’m getting no we’re. I’m so down and depressed! I’m currently starting to get some on my face which is even worse, I can hide my body but not my face! I went to the doctors today as I go on holiday Monday and I was at my wits end. Having to cover up on a sunny beach holiday is so gutting! She gave me 5 days worth of presdinsolne and it’s my first day taking them. Stupid me went on google and some of the reviews are actually scary!! I don’t know wether to stop now and bare myself the pain of my psoriasis getting worse after I’ve finished taking this or just carry on because I literally have nothing left to loose! I’m just so confused and stressed out 🙈 please someone give me the cure lol. Any feedback would be great xx

Posted Fri 16 Mar 2018 10.44 by Lizzie

Dear Livrobinson, I know how you feel but I know understand what coming off steroids does for me. I have been using Soratinex treatment and it has worked wonders. I really think you should give it a go. It’s expensive but worth it. Buy the big set first as you will need it. Check the reviews on this forum called Soratinex trials and decide for yourself. I am really pleased with the results so far. Good luck

Posted Fri 16 Mar 2018 14.45 by Livrobinson

Hi Lizzie, have you ever took prednisone before ? I just don’t want to corse my psoriosis to become worse after coming off them , Iknow I’m only using them for 5 days but I’m worried. Thanks for the reply xx

Posted Fri 16 Mar 2018 15.02 by Lizzie

Hi I have for asthma. You need to follow your doctors advice about taking the full course or not. I cannot advise you as I am not a professional. You can then use the Soratinex if you like as this is topical.

To take part, sign in or register with us