hi, new to site!

Posted Thu 24 Jan 2013 13.15 by sez
i have plaque psoriasis in small amounts everywhere. i get it on my face, torso legs and now nails. i feel horrible all the time and the mor

hi im new to this site and just wanted t chat to people that are going through the same thing. im 22 and i have plaque psoriasis, i get it in small amounts on my face (which is embarasing!) my torso and small patches on my legs. ive recentlygot it on my small finger nail and it looks awfull and its really getting me down. does anyone else have nail P? sorry for the rant, needed to get it off my chest!

Posted Thu 24 Jan 2013 22.38 by mark1974 (edited Sat 22 Jun 2013 18.52 by Carla)
Just be told that i have psoriasis i don't ready know how i feel about right now.

Hi sez I'm new here myself i've just been told that ive got psoriasis arthritis in my hands feet and knee i've got red patchs on my legs back and arms so if you would like to chat my email is mark.hughes43@btinternet.com

Posted Mon 18 Feb 2013 21.03 by KAZZIE430 (edited Sat 22 Jun 2013 18.52 by Eddie)
I Have had it for 26 years and this year has been the worst. I have had every treatment available over the years and have just come off Cyc

I have nail psoriasis and it looks unsightly! I have just had my Nails done using Gel Nails and it has made such a difference. They buffer away the pitting and it covers all the thick yellow that is under the nail... Bit expensive but made me feel so much better

Posted Sat 22 Jun 2013 18.56 by queenjean
ive had psoriasis since i was 15 im now 56 my nails are realy worrying me and need help

hi yes ive got p in my nails looks awfull gets me so down ,no help from doctors either ,you take care jean

Posted Wed 14 May 2014 04.32 by Deejay
Hello,im deejay 32 and have had it since i was in college years,i get it on my scalp, back and legs,have tryed many treatments but the effec

hey, how's ur P now?

Posted Fri 19 Feb 2016 10.08 by adeena khalid
i have psoriasis all over my body even on scalp and genital areas...ive cut down all sour spicy sugary and coco powder stuff wch has reduced

heyyy can u tell if ur still taking sizzling minerals?and can u specify wch mineral to take for P..thx

To take part, sign in or register with us