Hi all..

Posted Thu 21 Feb 2013 18.14 by Rosie85
I have had psoriasis since I was born

Ive had p since I was born I am now 28 I've had times when I thought I had Beaten it and other times where I wish I could crawl out of my skin it's been a nightmare but on the other hand I have two beautiful boys and a loving parter of almost 9years I'm just hoping my boys will never get no signs yet thank god... I have a big problem at the moment I dyed my hair for my b-day cause I had some grey hair and I've had a huge allgergy to the dye which has sent my p in to madness itching and mad flare up I can't see my dermotalgiest till 5th March please if anyone knows how I can clam the itching can you let me know feel lost and alone :(

Posted Mon 4 Mar 2013 22.11 by Maria3 (edited Wed 18 Sep 2013 20.25 by Nevermind_me)
I have guttate psorasis

Hi sorry to hear about your reaction I am new to all this, haven't posted before, I have p for a year now and it awfull also I am a hairdresser, I had scalp p but managed to clear mine using dr organic argon oil shampoo from holland and Barrett it was fab for me I also used medicated shampoo twice a week but the smell is quite strong but the other shampoo smelt lovely and worked for me :)

To take part, sign in or register with us