Help Needed

Posted Mon 11 Mar 2013 16.15 by Nursingstudent
I am doing a study on the Nursing Care related to Psoriasis

Hey, I am doing a study on the Nursing Priorities that people with Psoriasis want and need? I.E. Education? Treatments? life issues (embarrassment day to day living problems) any help would be greatly received Thank you Josh

Posted Mon 16 Sep 2013 06.43 by Lauram9906
Been in and out of derm ward for months at a time was on cyclosporine which didn't work for me I'm now on sub q injections

Hi josh I understand u are looking for some help with ur study if this still applies I would be more than happy to help as I have been on a derm ward for 7 weeks in the past Laura

Posted Fri 5 Dec 2014 03.18 by summer123
i have had since 11 and have for the past 4 years have had it constantly everyday with out it disappearing it will get to a point where it n

i have servere pso and littlemiss i find bathing and soaking my skin in the bath an hour in the evening before seems to help bt make sure your moisturize after and put medication on i 23 and been suffering for 12 years too and for the last 4 years mine has been out of control and the lumps uve found is normal i usually find it puss or infection but get your doctor to check them but make sure your doctor refers you to a dermatologist its important but i wish nhs would hurry up ive been waiting for emergency appointment for 7 weeks now as i have infection in ears and has now spread to chest and skin

Posted Sat 6 Dec 2014 12.38 by donthogtheblog
I have suffered with it since I was about 12, and Still do till this day. It mainly affects my scalp. It hasn't just been the physical issue

Hey Josh I have just done a Blog on living with Psoriasis. You can use bits from that if you want. http://donthogtheblogg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/suffering-with-psoriasis.html Thankyou

Posted Tue 8 Sep 2015 06.55 by dougie
i have it all over my body

hi i recently changed my diet realising that the cure must come from the inside,so i avoid anything with wheat in it you have to be careful because wheat is in nearly everything i also gave up cows milk and use almond milk it tastes realy nice and keeps for longer i believe cows milk is for cows and if you check it out on youtube you will give it up too.i purchased a nutri bullet and have a smoothie every day i have banana,carrot,frozen fruits and spinach green vegtables are very good for the skin you can buy them from tesco or any other supermarket and i do not drink tap water i think that flouride is poison i have to wash in it bit if i had a choice i wouldnt so now i will explain the changes since the diet first i am 62 i have psoriasis or should i say had because it is definately fading and i think will eventualy go altogether im also about 17 stone and this diet has a nice side afect it also helps to loose weight because most foods that contain wheat are fattening i also have C.O.P.D and if i can bring my weight down that will help my breathing i hope you give it a try you have nothing to lose let me know how your doing god bless dougie

To take part, sign in or register with us