eating & psoriasis

Posted Wed 30 Apr 2014 22.10 by cathy2
Since I was 8 y.o.

Hi, I'm 19 y.o. female currently undergoing light treatment for p - happy with results so far. But lately skin has been getting itchy esp days of treatment. Recently realised that not drinking coffee has eased the itch - anyone find something similar? Also, has anyone found that cutting back or cutting out on any food has helped their p? Willing to try anything! Thanks guys! Catherine - xo

Posted Fri 27 Mar 2015 20.08 by Rave
Skin rashes

I have omitted vegetable oil from my diet with some success. Its still early days but I think i'm winning the psoriasis battle. Vegetable oils are refined using solvent to extract the oil from the produce used. Extra virgin olive oil is mechanically pressed so is prob ok... I am not a doctor or expert... but checking the ingredients of all food for any oils (other than Extra Vergin Olive Oil) and omitting the contaminated foods from my diet appears to be working with some success. I am on week 3 of the no oil diet with a 30% improvement....

Posted Fri 27 Mar 2015 21.55 by Miyaya
Yes

Hello, it maybe helpful to cut out things that usually cause allergies: milk, cheese, citrus, pineapple, strawberries, and sugary things. Emphasise on cooling foods such as cucumbers, melons and coconut. Reduce processed food, cook some bone broth and take probiotics.

Posted Mon 7 Sep 2015 07.13 by dougie (edited Tue 22 Mar 2016 20.53 by misspaperwait)
i have it all over my body

hi all diet IS the answer i have given up eating wheat altogether if it has wheat i aviod it also i have given up cows milk and use almond milk which lasts longer as far as im concerned cows milk is for cows i also have a nutri bullet and have a healthy smoothie most days which include fruits of the forest,spinach and carrot with other fruits including banana one other thing i do not drink tap water im sure that flouride is poison now the results of this prosess is my psoriasis is fading everywhere i believe if i keep this up it will go altogether i would definately recommend my fellow sufferers to give it a go it wont cost that much and could be the best thing ever let me know how your getting on god bless dougie

To take part, sign in or register with us