PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun 25 Jan 2015 12.23 by charlotteduggan
bad

i am 22 years old female . i used to be a model a year ago i got tonsillitis then gullit psoriasis doctors didn't know what was wrong . for weeks different steroid tablets creams. i no how have sterod damage inside my legs because the doctor told me to use it there later found out from demotoly i shouldn't . i used to fake tan all the time now i cant stand to look at my ugly skin they told me it would last 3 months and i broke down crying .. a year later and im just about ready to kill myself. i have server anaxaty and depression i am signed of sick i have started uv light treatment few weeks now i have to travel on train alone to get there it is really hard for me i end up being sick every morning i have to go and i just cant afford it i have lost my boyfriend of 2 years my friends i just hide away . im sick of fighting it just tell me am i ever going to be normall and fake tan again ? .. because if not i cant live anymore i have no one to talk to no one in my family understand i just cant take it anymore i really cant

Posted Sun 25 Jan 2015 17.10 by masondj (edited Thu 2 Jul 2015 22.36 by H)
Fortunately, personally, I haven't although do have some other minor dermatological problems. I'm just interested in understanding more abou

Hi Charlotte Are you interested trying a natural product? I work with a product which for some people has had good results. If you're on Facebook we could chat more maybe. Don't despair. Feel free to get in touch. Regards Jill

1 Posted Mon 26 Jan 2015 12.45 by Psoriasis Association (Admin)Mod (edited Sun 1 Feb 2015 08.48 by Marshall76) - from Northampton, UK
Patient Advocacy and Communications Manager at the Psoriasis Association

Hi Charlotte, My name is Dominic and I work for the Psoriasis Association. Firstly, as Jill said above, please don't despair. There is a wide range of treatment options available to help manage psoriasis and although you may not have found anything to help ease it so far, this doesn't mean that you won't in the future. We advise that you get in touch with our helpline either by calling 08456 760 076 or by emailing us at mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk. One of our helpline advisors will be able to listen and offer information and support regarding psoriasis to help you. Finally, please have a good look around both the forum and the website. There is plenty of information available and reading about other people's experiences with psoriasis may be useful to you and help show that there are others who understand and can offer support. Best wishes, Dominic Psoriasis Association

Posted Sun 1 Feb 2015 08.48 by paulb7765
I have had psoriasis for 4 years now and it has made me very depressed and changed my life for the worse. I'm now on anti depressants and ca

Hi Charlotte, why dont you look at a book called Healing psoriasis by John O A Panago from Amazon. It might just change your life. Look at the thead of I cured myself by Cathy in the treatment forum. I was sepitcal at first but brought the book and followed it to the letter. I am now psoriasis free after 4 months of the diet and it hasn't come back. Please let us know if you do decide to try this diet and how it's going. It will take a while but is worth it in the end.

Posted Thu 2 Jul 2015 22.36 by charlotteduggan
bad

how can i find you on facebook?

To take part, sign in or register with us