Prisoner

Posted Thu 25 Jun 2015 21.17 by suzannegad
Psoriasis has plagued my life for the past 28yrs. I have tried virtually all the products on the market but all to no avail. I am a woman of

Having suffered with psoriasis for the past 28years I have tried just about every product on the market and a few that weren't, but all to no avail. Unlike most posts on this site I have never experienced a psoriasis free period. I even attempted camouflage makeup but being a person of colour I soon realised the industry has yet to produce a shade with any resemblance to my complexion. Oh well another summer spent hibernating and making endless excuses as to why I cannot turn up for work. As a newbie to this site I welcome any recommendations. I just want to live my life without psoriasis being a priority.

Posted Sat 27 Jun 2015 19.03 by Asma (edited Sun 28 Jun 2015 07.30 by kiranaar10728)
I have been psychologically affected. I reached a very low point last summer which is when I started to take positive action and research al

Hi Please don't lose hope....last summer I hit rock bottom, i didn't want to be here any more, to cut a long story short I changed my diet and life style. I am now 75-80 % free of psoriasis. This will be the first summer for a long time that I will not be wearing socks. I have set up a blog to help fellow sufferers. It is still very new but i will add posts regularly. Please have a look and contact me if I can help. www.almondsandspice.com x

To take part, sign in or register with us