A polka-dot life

Posted Thu 3 Sep 2015 17.41 by EmilyHume
Guttate Psoriasis all over my body

I am a 22 year old psoriasis sufferer and have started a blog about the struggles of being a young adult with this condition. Any comments would be really great, any topics you definitely want covered... I want to share my stories to help someone else because I know that this is more than just a physical thing and emotionally it can really get you. Check out my polka-dot life : http://adottylife.wordpress.com

Posted Mon 7 Sep 2015 17.07 by dougie
i have it all over my body

hi all diet IS the answer i have given up eating wheat altogether if it has wheat i aviod it also i have given up cows milk and use almond milk which lasts longer as far as im concerned cows milk is for cows i also have a nutri bullet and have a healthy smoothie most days which include fruits of the forest,spinach and carrot with other fruits including banana one other thing i do not drink tap water im sure that flouride is poison now the results of this prosess is my psoriasis is fading everywhere i believe if i keep this up it will go altogether i would definately recommend my fellow sufferers to give it a go it wont cost that much and could be the best thing ever let me know how your getting on god bless dougie

Posted Sun 11 Oct 2015 17.45 by isy9512
Psoriasis mainly on my arms, self-conscious especially in summer, embarrassed which prevents me from taking my hoodie or jumper off when I'm

I love your blog Emily! I've left a comment on there about my experiences of psoriasis. In terms of diet, I've tried gluten free for a few months in the past and it didn't make a difference unfortunately. I'm now currently using one of the latest topical cream treatments for psoriasis and it's working a treat!

Posted Mon 12 Oct 2015 13.58 by warren1
widespread psoriasis for 30years

Could I just ask the last person that posted just what is the latest topical cream that you mention, which is working for you. I have tried most topicals with limited success.

To take part, sign in or register with us