Psoriasis: The greatest relief I've experienced from this life damaging disease

Posted Sat 5 Mar 2016 15.15 by Nuwing (edited Mon 7 Mar 2016 11.11 by Amy.essex)
Yes: A sufferer from erythrodermic psoriasis for 57 years

I have suffered from Plaque Psoriasis for 57 years. It's severity has negatively impacted on my life in many ways. Recently however, at the age of 63, I have benefited from the greatest relief of its' symptoms I have ever experienced. Recommended by a friend, I have adopted lifestyle changes, a diet enhanced by food supplements, the use of skin creams and other products, all natural in their source. Distinctly different from the many pharmaceutical products and other treatments I have tried over the years, with variable degrees of benefit, it has transformed both my psoriasis and general health. Initially I was intensely sceptical and needed considerable persuasion, but then subsequently decided I'd tried so many treatments, why not try this significantly different option. It is not a cure, but for me personally, the benefits I am currently experiencing are proving well worth the costs incurred. If you are interested in exploring for yourself the possibility of the major relief from psoriasis I am enjoying, I invite you to visit my Facebook page " Life is for Re-Nu-Wing". Through pictures and videos therein, I have detailed the treatment regime I am now using. If you wish thereafter, to seek further guidance as to how you could personally pursue this potentially life changing opportunity then contact me personally via the page. I wish I had had the opportunity to have discovered such benefit much earlier in my life.

To take part, sign in or register with us