Sorion Cream

Posted Tue 2 May 2017 17.02 by BudoBoy (edited Tue 2 May 2017 17.04 by BudoBoy)

Hi I just wanted to add my experience of the Sorion products. I have now tried both the cream, produced in Germany and the topical lotion produced in India. I purchased the cream through Amazon and the lotion from the Indian distributor (a simple ordering process). First I should say that these two products contain different ingredients and are not the same product. The Indian lotion is a sixth of the price of the German creme but you have no other option than to use the courier service offered by the Indian distributor and this expensive. Accordingly the temptation is to order multiple tubes to off-set the total order cost. I did this and received 5 tubes of lotion for around 38GBPinc postage and packing. As the product cost was so low there was no import duty to be paid. I use Sorion as I have psoriasis on my elbows and the creme has proved very effective in reducing the scales and redness (although slightly less so in recent months). I was fed up with paying so much via Amazon which is why I thought I would try the Indian version. Although I have read that it does take longer to have the same healing effect I can say that in my particular situation it simply hasn't had any impact (5-6 weeks of usage) and I'm stopping it now and going back to the creme. However, I have found another supplier (HelloSkin) which sells the creme slightly cheaper and, with a subscription selection and discount code has just cost me almost half the Amazon price. Nice one. Thanks

Posted Wed 3 May 2017 12.58 by TRACY HOLLAND

I purchased some sorion cream for my son who is 20. He has mild psoriasis but had a lot of patches on his back, he has been using 'dovobet' which does help to clear it up but it always comes back so after reading all the great results on here I have been using it on his back for a week now and his red patches are worse than ever they have gone a deep red and have spread and some even look like mild burns they look really bad and his back looks a right mess. I feel really guilty that I have made it worse and not better for him so have now stopped and hoping that these patches will get back to how they were before I used this cream. Has any one else had a problem like this

1 Posted Sun 21 May 2017 20.56 by Dawn79

I've been using sorion cream now for a few weeks and all I can say is it's brilliant . I paid £18 on amazon for it .........I've paid more than that for prescriptions ! It took a good week of applying it day and night before I saw results now I'm only using it once every 2 or three days. Where I had red patches I now have faint pink marks and that's only on the worst patches of poriasis .I would say definitely give it a go . I don't know what's in it but what ever it is it works for me .

Posted Tue 30 May 2017 19.20 by Psoriasaurus Rex
Sick and tired of scratching the surface - want a cure.

'Jamiramen' you as well now? On a forum for psoriasis? Think most people here want rid of their disease. Jumping the gun a little to advertise willy cream and spells. I like the enthusiasm though.

Posted Wed 28 Jun 2017 18.56 by Mark

Sorion cream is definitely helpful for me. It's not quite as effective as Dovobet but it's better than any cream/ointment without steroids i have tried. The distributor in Germany provides a free sample (10g i think) if you send them an email with your address.

Posted Mon 10 Jul 2017 22.47 by jpcwebb

Hi new to the forum, but found this thread as I have been using this stuff for just over a week myself and it has been very effective. It is clear that it only works for some types of psoriasis. My concern is whether it is safe and effective for long term use or whether you're likely to get 'rebound' like you do with steroids. I've only been applying it once a day at night with a general emollient in the morning just to eek it out since I have patches over most of my legs, arm, back and trunk. It's a shame they don't do tubes bigger than 50g.

Posted Sun 23 Jul 2017 17.08 by andybuk99

I think I am going to buy some tubes from India as it is so much cheaper even after you consider the postage. I notice in India they have rebranded it to "Atrisor" Anyone done similar?

Posted Thu 26 Oct 2017 22.14 by mary505

Great results after a week with sorion cream after years of suffering but does it have steroids in it?

Posted Fri 3 Nov 2017 23.05 by mary505

I am having amazing results from using sorion. I have had psoriasis for about 6 years and have had uvb treatment but it came back after a few months. Since then it has gradually got worse. After two weeks of using sorion new patches have disappeared and stubborn patches have become smooth and pink and comfortable (they were itchy red purple flakey) I also use alphasol shampoo as shampoo and shower gel and epiderm cream for soothing.

Posted Wed 2 May 2018 08.02 by JayJoeGeorge

Did Naiomh ever post the test results?

Posted Thu 3 May 2018 11.27 by Pastor Pauline

I am going to try this. Most people have posted positive comments.

1 Posted Sun 6 May 2018 10.59 by Lo

Hi All I have been using Soratinex for 3 weeks after reading the article in the daily mail and I have to say my psoriasis has practically gone. I have plaque psoriasis 2 largish patches on both legs. It is pricy but worth it and lasts a long time I still have loads left of the 3 products. This is a non steroid treatment and for me it has been the most affective.

2 Posted Thu 22 Jul 2021 11.20 by Rick mcc

I am an American living in Germany, sorion repair cream is made with all natural ingredients and has so far been the only thing that has worked for me. It is safe, German pharmacies always give information about what is in the products. It is made with coconut and different plant extracts..there is no chemical compounds that I am aware of in this product.

Posted Thu 22 Jul 2021 15.15 by angie1960

I am interested to hear the results from testing. I have psoriasis all over my body and I am concerned about all the steroid creams I am using to no effect!! I am now getting distressed about the itching but more importantly the scales of skin I leave everywhere. I hoover 3 times a day and it has clogged up with dead skin. I hate the fact when I get into some ones car, you can tell I have been there. So I desperately am awaiting the results.

Posted Sat 13 Aug 2022 09.31 by Tracyjane

I’m using Sorion on my sons skin & scalp amazing results but quite expensive & hard to get hold of 😞 also I would like to know the outcome of the test xx

Posted Thu 13 Oct 2022 16.44 by Eatmorechocolate

I used it for 6 weeks with no effect

Posted Sun 12 Mar 2023 23.17 by MDH (edited Sun 19 Mar 2023 08.18 by MDH)

The fast, dramatic effects against inflamation described here are only possible with strong corticoid steroids like e.g. betametasone or high doses of cortisone. Die schnellen, dramatischen Wirkungen die hier beschrieben wurden sind nur mit starken kortikoiden Steroiden (Betametason u.ä.) oder hochdosiertem Kortison möglich. Sorry, aber die Sorion-Creme ist wohl eine Kortison-Creme. Passt auch zum Preis, Betametason ist auch teuer. Viel Spaß mit den dünnen, bleichen Hautstellen und dem miesen Rebound... (I mixed up the chemical's name in my original post: I wrote _calcipotriole_ (which isn't a steroid, but an immunomodulating vitamin-d-analogon used for longterm treatment of psoriasis) instead of _betametasone_, which is one of the strongest steroids and carefully used for shortterm treatment of psoriasis. Sorry, and thanks for the correction)

Posted Sun 19 Mar 2023 07.35 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Mon 20 Mar 2023 05.25 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Calcipotriol is not a cortico-steroid, it is a vitamin D analog. It is often prescribed in UK as Dovonex. Another topical treatment Dovobet, contains a steroid AND Calcipotriol. It is thought that calipotriol reduces the steroid rebound effect that some experience when stopping steroid use. (I have used topical steroids on plaque and guttate psoriasis from time to time since January 1980 and have never experienced the rebound). I have tried Sorion in the past and unfortunately I found it did nothing at all to reduce or help my psoriasis (guttate psoriasis at the time).

To take part, sign in or register with us